Telling The Boss

Finn and Bayley get in the car and head to the arena.It was getting late and Finn had a match that night and it took a few hours to have all the body paint put on.But before he was going to get all the body paint put on he wanted to go talk to Triple H with Bayley.He knew they had to tell him about the pregnancy before Bayley was due to have her match.

They walked into the back entrance of the arena and walked towards Triple H's office.When they were outside his office Finn raised his left arm and knocked on the door."Come in" Hunter said before Finn opened the door and let Bayley enter first then closed the door behind him.They walk over to the two chairs in front of Triple H's desk and sit down in them."Make it quick.There's paperwork to be done"Triple H says looking up from the paperwork at them."We have to talk about something important"Finn says.

Bayley looks down at the floor as she plays with her fingers.She was nervous and didn't seem to be able to think about how to say it.She opens her mouth,but nothing comes out.Her throat felt dry and all she felt like doing was crying."Are you alright Bayley?"Triple H says getting up out of his seat and walking around his desk to stand beside her.She looks up at him as tears begin to fall down over her cheeks."How come this is so hard to say?"she thinks to herself as she cries.Finn reaches over and slowly rubs her back trying to calm her down.As he rubs her back she looks up more at Triple H."I'm sorry boss. I failed you"she says trying to keep from crying more."What did you do that makes you think that you failed me?"he says to her squatting down to her level."I-I'm pr-pr-pregnant"she stutters as she looks into Triple H's eyes."I'm not going to be able to wrestle for a bit.Pl-pl-please don't fi-fi-fire me."He leaned in and hugged her while whispering reassuringly in her ear that she will still have a job after she has the baby.She hugged him back before pulling away showing the smile that was now on her face.He texted William Regal letting him know that he needs to announce that Bayley will be out with an injury.

******flash forward to after Finn's match******

Finn was announced as the winner.He climbed out of the ring and walked up the ramp.He walked through the curtain and head through the backstage area towards his locker room.He is stopped backstage by two of his friends Enzo and big Cass who slapped him on the back congratulating him saying that he is going to make an amazing father.That comment make him smile big.

When he reached his locker room he's stopped outside his locker room door by Eva Marie.