Chapter 5

As I walked into my room, I bee-lined for my laptop. I opened it up quickly, opening my email.

ME: Hey, we're home.

TADASHI: That was only forty-five minutes. What, did you want to get away from me? :P

ME: Ha-ha. No, just overestimated the time it would take to get home.

TADASHI: *kisses you* I know, I know. So you got home okay?

ME: *kisses back* Yeah, we got home fine. Hey, how's Hiro? I noticed he ran upstairs like he was scared of something when I dragged Clarissa away.

TADASHI: That's normal really... He doesn't like being alone. He tends to stick close to me a lot.

ME: Wow... They seemed to be having fun though. Clarissa didn't want to leave. That's kind of weird since she loves riding on my bike.

TADASHI: Really? Wow. That's a first.

ME: Seriously?

TADASHI: Yeah. Remember I told you earlier? Not many people like to hang out with Hiro. Mind of a teenager, body of a kid. People at his level of intelligence don't like hanging out with someone so young, but most kids his age don't understand him. So instead he sticks with me a lot because I don't care that he's younger. How could I? He's my little brother.

I smiled as I looked at the message. It was certainly Tadashi. Only Tadashi had that kind of heart... Most people would leave Hiro to fend for himself.

ME: I see your point. Hey, and guess what?

TADASHI: What?

ME: I love you.

My face felt inflamed as I shut my laptop quickly. Did I seriously just send him that?! Why on earth did I do that?! Did I even love him?!

What was I thinking. Of course I loved him. Though now I felt like a complete idiot. How could I have said that so suddenly? Then closed my laptop... I went to open it back up. I hesitated though, and I felt my heart pounding against my chest in anticipation of what his answer would be. I could not believe I just said that to him... On day one of being together! That's when my phone rang. I picked up, glad for the distraction. "Hey girl!" I smiled.

"Hey Sherry. What's up?"

"I just saw the news again! You're all over the place!" I sighed.

"You know that I don't care about the fame. I just wanted to prove that someone our age could get published, which I did. Now I just wish people would leave me alone about it. I had to make a new email adress. I get fan mail every two seconds!"

"So what? Being famous has it's own problems." I sighed and lazily opened my laptop back up. Sherry had somehow made me completely forget about my issue. That is, until I saw his reply.

TADASHI: I love you too, (Y/N).

I gasped as I read the email. Sherry must've heard it. "What's going on?"

"AHHHH!" I squealed in delight as I read it over and over again.

"OW! My ear!"

"Sorry." I beamed at the screen.

"What is up with you?"

"Do you remember Tadashi Hamada?" I heard a giggle.

"How could I forget? He was so cute. I felt so bad when I heard what happened."

"Yeah, well, he emailed me last night when he saw me on the news. You know, 'cause we were such good friends? Then today I went over to San Fransokyo with Clarissa. Tadashi and I got together. Then we were just emailing right after I got home... HE LOVES ME!" I heard dead silence on the other end of the call. I simply waited until I heard the inevitable squeal from her end.

"Oh my God, that's amazing! Good going (Y/N)!"

ME: lol I'm smiling like an idiot now.

TADASHI: Me too. :)

Tadashi's POV

I was, too. I smiled like an idiot as I'd read her message.

(Y/N): I love you.

I'd sat there for a split second, marveling over what I was reading. When I finally remembered a minute later that I should reply to that, I quickly typed back the only thing I could say.

ME: I love you too, (Y/N).

Hiro looked over at me curiously as I grinned like an idiot. "Why are you so happy Tadashi?" I chuckled as I looked at my brother, who of course had that innocent smile.

"She loves me as much as I love her."

"So then are you gonna have kids like mom and dad had us?" I felt my face flush as I looked at him.

"Hiro, we're still just kids!" I turned back to my computer to keep from further embarrassment. Hiro was a great brother, and he was a genius, but there were some things you could only understand with age. Couples and having kids was definitely one of those things.

Your POV

"Oh my God, I can't believe this! This is like a dream come true!" I was laughing hysterically.

"You are so lucky! He was so cute! Does he still look good?"

"He's hot." I smiled as I cradled the phone between my shoulder and my head so I could type.

ME: Now I don't know what to say, but I don't want to stop talking to you~ Any convo ideas?

TADASHI: Um... How about what we're going to do next time we see each other?

I felt my face flush as I thought about that. I had a very perverted mind, so reading that got me thinking... "Oh dear God."

"What?"

"Oh, just my mind turning something innocent he said into something totally different."

"Oh geez, (Y/N)!" I giggled.

ME: Uh... I don't think you want to know what my mind turned that into. lol Warning you now... Your girlfriend is super perverted.

TADASHI: *facepalms* NOT THAT. I love you, but not that much! We're still fourteen!

ME: lmao I wasn't serious about doing that. (Anyone know what they're thinking about?)

TADASHI: *sighs and kisses you* I love you.

ME: I love you too. *kisses back*

"He is seriously the best boyfriend ever." I smiled for what felt like an eternity. How could I not? I had the best boyfriend in the world.

A/N- Sorry for such a short chapter guys, but the next chapter has some big stuff coming up! Couldn't wait! See you in the next chapter~

~CatLuvrs54