Chapter 11

I looked at Hiro in slight confusion. "I forgot how great it was having you around. How much I loved my sis." I chuckled. He'd started calling me sis a long time ago.

"I missed you too. And the cafe... Oh how I have missed the cafe. I still remember Tadashi would always put out donuts or something when I said I was coming over. Which was pretty much daily. Clarissa loved the rides. Especially when it meant seeing you." He sighed and leaned on me.

"Yeah... I barely remember that night. I was too out of it. I just did as Tadashi asked."

"But I remember every second. I wish I didn't though..." I sighed as I glanced towards where Clarissa had been laying. They'd cleaned the blood stain out, but I could still remember it. I remembered every second... The blood, the lifeless look in her eye... Then, what happened after I knew she was dead. Which quickly was going to happen again. I jumped up, heading for the bathroom.

"(Y/N)?!" Hiro was behind me in seconds, and I felt his hand on my back... That was an easy and quick switch. "Hey... You feeling okay?" I numbly flushed the toilet when I finished puking.

"I-I'm fine... Just thought too much... It happened that day too, right after you left to call 911..." I sighed and let myself slink to the floor. "Plus every time I think about it too much since then." He continued to rub circles into my back. That's when my phone went off. I looked at it.

SUNFIRE: (Y/N)? Is everything okay?

ME: What happened to you? Tadashi, Hiro's upset now. You know what you mean to him. I love you, but don't you know how much that hurt him to hear? That you don't want to see him?

SUNFIRE: What happened? Is he okay? I never meant it that way... I'm sorry. Please, tell him I'm sorry...

I smiled weakly and held my hands up to Hiro. "I told you he didn't mean to hurt you." He looked at it, smiling. He reached for the phone, which I gladly handed to him.

Hiro's Point of View

ME: Tadashi, it's Hiro.

SUNFIRE: Are you alright?

He'd hesitated with answering, but (Y/N) had been right. It was still good old caring Tadashi. He had always put me first... He didn't think I knew, but I always had. Ever since I was a little kid, he faked smiles for me. I still remembered the day in the park when (Y/N) had saved us from those guys. He'd known what he'd been getting into. He always did.

ME: I'm fine, Tadashi. You're alive. How could I not be?

SUNFIRE: I'm sorry... I never meant for you to think that I didn't want to see you. I just... I'm different, Hiro. I don't want you seeing me like this.

ME: Tadashi, I don't care. You're my big brother. Besides, you look sick! :)

SUNFIRE: Hiro, I'm not even human anymore... I'm different...

ME: Tadashi, you are no different. You still do everything you can to do what you think protects me. You don't have to do that now though. I heard you every night after (Y/N) left. I knew. I always knew. I'm not a little kid now though. I don't need you to protect me like you used to. I can handle the real world. Right now, I just want to see you again.

SUNFIRE: Hiro...

ME: Tadashi, it's okay. I just want to see my amazing big brother again. Please 'Dashi?