Bitch slapped

Emily's POV
I'm looking around and I see everyone is staring at me, I start to feel really uncomfortable. I decide to rush into school before I'm late, everyone's eyes are still on me
"Dat ass though"
"Yeah you run like that new girl, ain't no problem with me"
I feel sick to my stomach... I hate boys. ugh. They are just a bunch of disgusting, horny, pubescent teenagers and to think I actually dated a guy like that, is just...life scarring.
Just as I was about to turn the corner I bump into a tall guy with dark hair and dark eyes. He's wearing blue jeans, black converse, a t-shirt which has a naked girl on it, posing in a bikini. Do they actually allow clothing like that in this school, it's so disrespectful.
"Hey guys, guess who I've found! It's the new chick"
"Oh no" I think.
"Hey new girl, why doesn't your sweet ass tell me your name"
Is he actually doing this right now?
All of the guys friends come walking over to me, looking at me up and down and licking their lips. I don't think I've been so uncomfortable in my entire life.
The guy I bump into pushes me slowly against the locker, putting his arm against the locker looking down at my cleavage.
I wish I wore a less revealing t-shirt today...
"HEY!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU SLUT!!"
I turn around to see an averaged sized girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and is wearing a short blue dress with a leather jacket over it. She's stood with her arms crossed and looking pretty pissed. "I can't believe this is happening on my first day" I think to myself.

Alison's POV
I shrug off the thought of that new girl, she doesn't seem like a threat, but she's competition as all the guys seem to find her attractive. I walk into school and try to find Noel. Noel Kahn is my boyfriend. I practically made him popular by dating him, don't get me wrong he's hot, especially his body. But, he ain't nothing special. I turn around the corner which leads to English.
"omg no" I think to myself, I feel my blood boiling and fists clenching. Is this new girl fucking kidding me, she steals my attention and now she's stealing my boyfriend. "No fucking way" I mutter to myself.
My fists are still clenched, I can't stop myself, I storm up to the new girl and slap her in the face. "Ugh" the new girl says, blood is dripping from her mouth. I turn to face Noel.
"Is this bitching flirting with you" I scream.
Noel looks terrified.
"Yeah babe, I was at my locker and she came over to me asking for my number. She was trying to seduce me by putting her body against the locker!"

Emily's POV
Blood is dripping from my mouth, my hand is on my face. I'm so shocked right now. But just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, I hear the guy who pushed me against the locker say "Yeah babe, I was at my locker and she came over to me asking for my number. She was trying to seduce me by putting her body against the locker!"
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I shout.
I turn to the blonde chick and tell her that her boyfriend came on to me, she still looking pissed. She slaps me one more time before grabbing Noel's hand and storming off with him.
Decided to write this chapter longer than the others, hope you enjoyed!