Partners

Alison's POV
"Yeahhh great" I mumble to myself as the new girl walks towards me.
"Okay class, you're all going to be very excited about today's project" Mr. Fitz says sarcastically.
"You all have an assignment on a book of your choice from the schools library" he adds.
"You will all have partners, but I'm choosing them. So don't get too excited"
The whole class groans.
"Okay, Sara. You're with Connor"
"Ben you're with Loren"
*5 minutes later*
"And oh Alison, you're with... Ermm, Emily"
"Who?" I ask, I've never heard of an Emily in this class.
"Emily Fields?" He replies with a confused answer, as though I'm supposed to know who this Emily girl is.
I look at him puzzled.
"Oh for gods sake. Emily raise your hand" Mr. Fitz says, now getting agitated.
Oh shit.
I look to my right to see a brunette raising her hand in the air.
The girl I slapped, is he kidding me?!
"Fuck no!" I shout.
"Language, Alison!"
"Sir, I'm not working with this new girl, she could have a disease or something!"
"Excuse meee?" Emily snaps, turning around and raising her eyebrow.
"First of all, I don't want to work with you either. Does it look like we have a choice? Erm no. So I suggest you stop being a self centred little bitch and deal with it" Emily rolls her eyes and turns back around.
My eyes widened. No one has ever spoken to me like that. This girl has got sass.I like it.
"Fineee" I groan.
"Thank you" Mr. Fitz replies

Sorry for not updating in a while, I was busy with school. But, we've now got a 1 week break, so I'll be posting more regularly. Thank you for reading:)