Preference #1 How You Two Met

Harry: You two met at the Range Rover car dealer ship.

You had just got a promotion at your law firm and you decided that you should treat yourself to a new car. You had always loved Range Rovers but could never afford it. So what other way to spend your new bonus on? You were walking around looking at all the different models when you saw the one you want. The all new 2014 Range Rover Sport. You walked up to it reading all the features it came with when a man walked up and said "beautiful. Just beautiful." When you replied with a simple "yeah, it is." Then he said "not the car. You." When you turned around and saw the man you reliesed it was Harry Styles. You recognized the voice but just couldn't put your finger on it and the tinted windows didn't really help either to see features on him you just saw curls. You told yourself not to fangirl and act cool. You two made small talk and he asked if you wanted to go to Starbucks with him so y'all could get to know each other better. You gladly accepted and that was the start of a lovely relationship.

Louis: you two met at glasses shop.

You had been putting off getting your eyes checked for months now. You knew it was time for a check up, but never had time or never really tried to make time. but when you went to the movies with your friend and had trouble seeing far off you knew it was time to get your eyes checked. You always had trouble seeing far off but never this bad. So after the movie you called and set up an appointment. You went and had a normal visit. The doctor said it was time for new glasses and contacts. So while they went to figure out what contacts you were going to get, they said go pick out your new glasses. While looking and trying them on a very good looking guy came up to you and said "you know that these black square Ray-Ban would look good on your face shape." You tell him how glasses never looked good on you and he strongly disagrees. "Babe, you can make anything look good. Maybe you just haven't found a pair that you thought looked good on you. You just have to wait till the right pair comes along." he says with a smile. You reluctantly try them on and smile when they actually look incredible on you. You give him a smile and say thank you. "Anytime babe! Since I helped you pick out yours, do you think could help me pick mine out?" he says and you grab his hand and head over to the men's section. When you finally find his, he ask you if you would like to grab a bit to eat since it was around dinner time and you happily accept his kind gesture and go to to Olive Garden to enjoy a nice dinner and talk about all kinds of things and about how you just have to wait till the "right one comes along." This is just the beginning to y'all's beautiful love life.

Liam: You two met at Toys R Us.

You and your 5 year old nephew where at Toys R Us shopping. He had begged you all morning to go. So after lunch you decided to take him. He always said he was a "cowboy" and he loved anything and everything to do with them. While looking for a old fashioned toy gun you stumbled upon a woody outfit. You called your nephew over there and asked if he wanted this. You knew he had one years ago but it was to small. He said "I can't be a real cowboy with out the right get up aunt (y/n)" you laughed and said "well partner this is to big so let's go see if we can find one that fits" so you went to the Toy Story section and saw a handsome man looking at the woody dolls. He gave you a small smile and went back to looking and the dolls. You blushed and continued looking. You and your nephew looked high and low for the outfit. When you finally saw the rack that had the clothing on it you tried to reach it but came up a few inches to short. You so tapped the young man on his shoulders and asked ever so sweetly if he could grab a medium. He kindly turned around and got it for you. You said thank you and turned around to leave when you looked for you nephew and he was no where to be found. You went up and down the isles where you thought he would be. " Kyle. Kyle. Kyle where are you!" You looked frantically for him when you thought maybe he had went back to the Toy Story isle to find you. When you returned you saw that he was holding the young mans hand that had helped you earlier. "Buddy your mum is worried sick running around looking for your. We have to get you back to her" oh she's not my mom, she's my aunt (y/n)" "well your aunt is somewhere looking for her. She seems really upset. Hey buddy do you want to know a secret?" "Yeah, sure" "Never make a woman upset. Especially a pretty one like your aunt" "okay! It's our secret so don't tell my aunt okay?" "I promise" You blush at the thought of him calling you pretty and how well he got along with Kyle. when you finally catch up to them you tell the guy how thankful you are that he found Kyle. He tells you it's no big deal and how he has a cousin around his age that wonders off all the time and that Kyle and his cousin Jake would get along great. You give him your number and said if Jake ever wants to hang out with Kyle just give you a call. Later that week you get call that Liam is taking Jake to the park and wanted to know if you and Kyle would like to join them. You accept and have a wonderful play date with Liam, Jake, and Kyle. You get these calls about once a week. When one day at the park Liam finally has enough courage to ask you out on a real date.