Preference #22 Spicing Up Your Love Life

A/N: You and the boys have gotten into a sex rut! How? I don't freaking know but you do! So this is what y'all do!

Harry: You two try a new position everyday.

Liam: "wish list" you each write 3 things you always wanted to try and put it in a hat. You each take a turn picking each other's and try them.

Louis: You two do it in a new place every day/night. It could be in a parking lot, at a sporting event, or just a different room in your house.

Zayn: Role play! (A/N: I feel like it would a trucker and a waitress at a diner in the middle of the night and he would ask for pie and coffee and he would complement you on your cooking and he would say he's a great cook and he would love to show you sometime and y'all would do it in the kitchen knocking flour and spoons and shit over and it would be really fucking hit and just omg I really want Zayn!!)

Niall: You record that sexy fucking fuck session! You and Niall get down and dirty! This ain't no Kim K/ Ray J type shit! No this is Niall and y/n porn 101!! People watch your shit and learn new tricks! People look for to you for sex tips after this shit goes viral! (A/N: we all know that shit goes viral after a week of making it! I would be ok with it since it's with Niall. I need fucking help. Please pray for me. Thank you!) Vivid Entertainment paid y'all 7 figures for this shit! It would be called "Niall and y/n's A-list sex life" or some stupid shit like that. (Ya know all pornos have a dumbass name.) it would have something dumb on the cover like "A-list Hollywood couple turned pornstars" or something. I'm done!

*********************************************************************

Authors Note

2 down. 2 to go. See people I'm half way there! Honestly idek what the hell just got into me! I'm just having major Ziall feels at the moment. Please vote,comment,and follow. Bye my Lovelies! :*)