Preference #5 One of the Boys Walks in on You

Harry: Harry has been away on tour for 4 months and has another 6 months to go with very short breaks in between. This separation is killing you both. He doesn't have a break for another month. You miss everything that has to do with him. His smell, his laugh, his eyes, his lips, his voice, his dimples, his hair, his little snore he does after a long days work, his stupid jokes, his morning voice, him singing in the shower, the way his hair looks when he first gets out the shower untouched by the towel, the way his v line looks with a towel wrapped around his waist, the way he likes to wake you up in the morning, and especially his touch. Just everything about him. No matter how big or small it may be. You talk, text, and Skype as much as possible but that just isn't enough. You tried the whole phone sex thing even Skype sex but it just wasn't the same. You even traded pictures but no use. Nothing could compare to him physically touching you. You just couldn't take it anymore and you book a flight over to Canada to be with him for a week or so. The only person who knew you were coming was Paul. You would tell one of the boys but you didn't want to risk Harry finding out. It's around 8 in the morning when you arrive at the hotel Paul hands you a key and tells you what room number he's staying it. Paul said tells you 'all the boys are still asleep and if your quiet enough nobody will know you're here and you can get down to business'. How did he know? I guess that's what all the other girlfriends do when they get here. When you walk into the room your precious little Harry is still sleeping so crawl into bed and cuddle into him. He wakes up with a confused look and she's your smiling face. "Oh my God! (Y/n) what are you doing here!" He kisses you. "I missed you so much Harry. I just had to come see you." "I can't believe you came all this way to see me. You're the best (y/n)!" You get a little smirk on your face and say "Wanna know what I missed almost as much as you?" "Your touch and a certain little friend of yours that's not so little." You wink at him. With that he get right on top of you and starts to kiss down your neck. You let out a soft moan. He pulls your shirt over your head and unhooked your bra. He starts trailing kisses down your body teasing you. You fist his hair. "Harry please don't tease me." You start squirming underneath him and he knows what you want. "Your wish is my command (y/n)." He takes off your pants. He wraps his fingers around the hem of your panties and starts to pull them down when the boys bust through the door. "Harry wake yo..." Niall starts to say when Louis sees what's going on and says with a smirk "well hello (y/n)! Nice seeing you already woke up our boy." You blush and try to cover your body but its no use. The covers are on the floor right along with your clothes. "Umm...can you guys like leave please?" Harry is laying on top trying to cover you. "We'll just be going. Sorry about that mate." Zayn says. "But I wanna watch!" "No Louis! Let them have some privacy!" Liam says while pulling him out the room.

Louis: Your wonderful husband is about to go away on tour and you both know that the sex is what you'll miss the most. Being away from eachother for so long can build a very unhealthy sexual frustration. So before he leaves you decided what better way to easy the pain of him leaving and no sex for months is by just doing it. When he walks out the bathroom getting last minute stuff you walk in the bedroom in his favorite lingerie. "Damn (y/n) your making it even harder to leave." "Well we do have about an hour until the boys come to get you. What do you say that we do it one last time before you go." "I don't know (y/n). I mean I don't think that's gunna work. An hour isn't enough time to do everything I wanna do to that body." "Please please please Louis! I already got dressed up!" "You mean dressed down." He says grinning. "Whatever. Just please Lou just a really quick one!" You say walking up to him. "You know I love it when you beg." "Lou please. I need you in me. Now!" You growl in his ear. "Well when you put it like that..." He pushes you on the bed and starts kissing you roughly. Living love bites all over. "These are so you can remember me." "Oh trust me I could never forget you." You say as you palm his growing erection. He takes his pants off and and you sit up and blow him for a few minutes. He then goes down on you. You both tease each other by getting each other close and stopping before you cum. Without any warming he trust into you giving you no time to adjust. Even though you've been having sex with him for years you still will never get use to his size. "Shit (y/n) your so tight." "I don't know how. Your so big." You say with a smirk. Louis then flips you over so now your on your knees. "Wow!" You and Louis both turn around screaming and see Niall eating a bowl of popcorn staring wide eyed. "What the fuck Niall!" Louis screams. Soon you hear footsteps running "hey Niall tell Louis that we have 15 minutes. Wow! I knew I heard some screaming." Harry says with wide eyes as he walks in the room grabbing some of the popcorn. "Louis, Harry said you have 15 minutes before we leave. So I guess you should hurry up." "Well mate you know I could finish if you and curly would get out." "But Lou this is better than hotel porn." "Harry you really need to find a girl. Niall can you get him out of here." "Only if I can come back." "No! What is wrong with you! As a matter of fact what is wrong with both of you?" "Well you see me and Niall are lonely and we take whatever we can." "Bye!" "Ugh! Fine!" Harry says as he grabs Niall's arm. "Bye boys!" You say with a smile and wave.

Niall: You and the boys are all having a blast at the club. Getting a little drunk and crazy when its about 3 in the morning and its time to go home. You get a cab and drive back to your house. You and Niall have always liked each other but never admitted it. You got really flirty with him tonight and one thing let to another. You've been kissing and touching in the club and in the taxi so the only thing you needed to do was get him in your bed. Soon as you open the door you and Niall ran upstairs and left the boys in the living room. You both start undressing before you could even reach the room. Niall jumps on the bed and you run over to him and start to blow him. After a few minutes you slowly slide down his dick. You start going up and down faster and faster. "God (y/n) I've been waiting for this for so long." "Yeah he has. He never stops talking about how you would feel on top of him. I guess he'll know now." Niall sits up, you turn around and see Zayn. "Are you leaving anytime soon or are you just gunna stand there. I would like to finish." Niall says. "Yeah yeah. I was just checking on y'all." Zayn turns and walks out. "Now where were we." You smirk.

Liam: it was his birthday. So you decided to make him breakfast. You walk up stairs to find him up watching tv. "Happy birthday babe." "Awe thanks babe. You know you didn't have to do this." "I know but I love you and thought it would be nice." "It really nice thank you." He kisses the top of you head. You sit with him in bed and watch tv with him as he eats. He sets the tray on the bedside table. "Since your done let me go get your present." You start to get out the bed when he pulls you back. "You're already my present. I don't know why you went out and bought something." "I think you'll really like this." "Can it wait I really wanna do something else." He gives you a soft kiss on your lips. "Anything for you birthday boy." He rolls on top of you and works his way down your body. "No baby it's your day. Let me take care of you." So he stands up and you get on your knees. You suck him off and swallow every drop of him. He lays and you straddle him going up and down. "Right there babe. God you feel so good (y/n)!" You let out a moan and he flips you over so he's on top of you. He's thrusting into with no mercy. Leaving you breathless. He rolls you from under him so now your on top of him. "Ride me baby." You grind and roll your hips on him. You put your hands on his toned chest and start to bounce up and down on him. Everything is going great. Both of you moaning when all of a sudden you gasp, stop what you're doing and roll off of him. "Babe what's wrong?" "Umm I think you have a guest." He turns around to see a smiling Louis. "Happy birthday mate! Ummmm I'll just tell the boys your busy. We'll be downstairs." "Oh my God Lou! Don't you know how to knock?" "I did but I guess you just couldn't hear me. She's a screamer mate. It's hard to hear a knock." "Get out!" Liam says. "Yeah yeah. In a minute mate. Wow (y/n) you're so fit." "Goodbye Louis!" "Bye guys." The whole time you sit there laughing.

Zayn: You and Zayn were just chillin watching Ted. Instead of watching the movie Zayn is just staring at you. "What?" "You wanna know something?" "Sure." "You're the most beautiful girl in the world." "Awwe thanks Zayn but I'm not doing anything until the movie is over. I really wanna watch it." "How'd you know that's what I wanted!" "I know you better than you know yourself plus I can see it." "Wait what? See wh.." Zayn looks down at his pants and says "good job. You can't hide anything." You giggle and give him a kiss. Bad Idea (y/n). That sweet innocent kiss turns into a very heated make out session. Next thing you know your both down to your underwear. You get on your knees and pull down his boxers. You take his dick in your hand and start pumping. You lick the tip slowly. Zayn bucks his hips. "Shit (y/n). No teasing. please." You smirk and take him deep down your throat. Liam walks in the door. "Hey Za.. Oh God!!" You grab your clothes and run to the bathroom as Zayn tries to put his boxers back on. "Hey. What's going on? What'd I miss? Liam why are you looking like you just saw a ghost? Zayn why are you half naked? Oh my! Did Liam catch you jacking off? Zayn you should know better." "No Niall he didn't catch me jacking off! I was umm...just...ummm..." "I caught... (y/n)...giving Zayn..." "Shit! I missed it! How is she mate? Does she take it deep? I miss everything!" "Niall just shut up! I don't wanna relive it." "Well at least you got to see it Liam!" Niall walks to the couch and puts his arm around Zayn. "So Zayn tell me what's it like."

**************************************************************************

Authors Note

Yeah yeah I know this sucks but its whateves. Please vote, comment, and follow. Request stuff and tell your friends about it. Bye my lovelies! :*)