Preference #12 Skype Sex

Niall: Your phone beeps and you look over to see you have a text from Niall. 'Skype?' 'Sure Ni. Give me a minute.' 'Ok babe. Take your time' You run over and put on this really cute red lingerie set Niall bought you for your birthday. You put on some red lipstick and black pumps. Your hair is already wavey from you going out last night. You call Niall on Skype and he quickly answers. "Hey babe I.... WOW!" He says with wide eyes. "I miss you Niall." You say with your best innocent puppy dog look. "Uh..umm yeah.. I miss you too y/n." he swallows "since I miss you so much I wanna do something for you." "Ok..what is it princess?" You can already see him getting hard through his sweatpants. Just looking at Niall sitting in that chair with a SnapBack on shirtless is making you wet. Your innocent look turns into this sexy devilish smirk and you say, "This." You stand up and turn the laptop to face you so he can see everything. You turn on your music so it plays Pony by Ginuwine (a/n: don't judge. I was watching Magic Mike.) You start your little strip tease. You roll your hips while you stare directly at Niall. You see him fidget in his chair. He takes off his hat, runs his fingers through his hair and puts it back on. He never takes his eyes off if you. When you finish you sit back on the bed naked. Niall is speechless. His mouth is just open. You put your innocent look back on. "So Niall. Did you like it?" ".....YES!!! Where did that come from?" "I don't know I just really miss you. I wanna do something else for you." "Oh really?" "Yeah. I'll do whatever you want me to do." You start rubbing up and down your body. Niall looks around to make sure nobody is around. "Alright princess. Put two fingers in your mouth and suck on them like its me." "Like this Niall?" "Yeah. Just like that y/n" He looks around one more time before he slips his pants and boxers off. (A/n: not even kidding. I just asked The Lord to forgive me before I finish this. I just did the cross thing on my chest twice. Please ask The Lord to forgive you before you finish reading cos it's about to go doooown!!!) He spits in his hand and slowly begins to pump himself. "Now take them and pump slowly into your tight little pussy." "Like this Niall?" You moan. "Yeah princess. Speed up a little." You go a little faster and He starts pumping faster. "Add another finger and go faster." He commands. "Oh God. Do you like this Nialler?" "Oh yeah. Nialler likes that." You moan out his name. "Yeah baby say my name. Come on y/n." You squeeze your breast and moan out his name louder. Just the sight of him is enough to bring you to your high. "Niall I'm close baby." You pant out. "Go faster princess. I'm almost there." He says as he pumps faster. "Oh yeah. Niall I want you to c*m for me baby." You go faster and faster. "Oh shit y/n!!" The sound of him calling out your name just does it. "Niall!!!" You scream and that just sends him over the edge. C*m shoots all over his chest and runs down his hand. "Now clean up princess." You take your fingers into your mouth and clean them off. When your done you look at Niall who is cleaning himself off with a towel. "I love you Niall.""I love you too princess. Goodnight." "Goodnight." You blow him a kiss and hang up.

Harry: It's 3 in the morning and your phone is ringing. Without looking you answer. "Hello" "hello sleepy. I'm sorry to wake you. I forgot what time it was over there." "Harry it's 3 in the morning." "Im sorry. How was your day?" Wtf did he not hear you? He must want something. "Harry it's 3a.m. What do you want?" You say bluntly. "Can on Skype kitten. I have something to show you." "Ok. Bye." You hang up and log on. You sit there before you call him to think. 'I know I told that boy it's 3a.m. Omg he wants Skype sex. He's so fucking stupid. Nope not happening I have to get up for class in a few hours. Nope not gonna happen tonight.' So you call him and within two rings he's on the screen, but its not him. You blink a few times, rub your eyes, and blink a few more times. 'I must be seeing shit. I know this kid doesn't already have his d*ck out. Nope I'm done. Goodbye!' "I must be dreaming. There is noway this is real." You say. "Oh yeah. You Better believe it kitten." He says as he rubs the tip. "Harry it's too early." "Come on baby. Please? For me? I've been gone for 2 months" "Harry it would be different if I wasn't half asleep and I have class in a few hours. Plus I look terrible." "No you don't kitten. You look perfect. Please?" "What time is it there?" "11:30. Why?" "Shouldn't you be out with the boys?" "No they're all in bed." "Fine Harry. But I swear if someone walks in I'll never do this again." "I promise nobody will walk in. But just to make sure...." He gets up to check the lock and pulls a chair behind it. "Nobody can get in now." He smiles. "fine lets gets this over with!" You say. "Show me whatcha got y/n" how can you resist him. Even if he's being a horny dumbass who wakes you up at 3 in the morning You smile as you take your shirt off. You prop yourself on your knees to pull off your panties. "Nice and slow kitten." Harry says as he strokes himself. "Spread 'em." When did Harry become so demanding? Oh well it's turning you on. But he did wake you up so why not tease him? "Someone's wet." He smirks. "How about you go ahead and stick a finger in there. Better yet make it two." "How about I do one Harry. Would you like that?" You say seductivley. "No no I like two." "Well Harold since you did wake me up so early I'm just going to what I want and if you don't like it you can hang up." "Feisty!" "So are you leaving?" "No no. I'll stay." He says pumping a little faster. You let out a little moan. You add another finger. "Oh Harry. Are you liking this?" "yeah kitten. Say my name just like that." "On God Harry!" you scream. "How about 4 fingers? That's something new. Hmm Harry?" "Somebody's a little freak tonight. Whats gotten into you?" "I mean you did wake me up so why not enjoy it." You pump faster and faster screaming out his name."Be a good boy and c*m for me Harry." With that he c*ms all over his hand. Seeing that just makes you go wild and you c*m within seconds. You take your fingers out and lick them clean. "Goodnight Harry. I love you." "I love you too. Goodnight."