Preference #9 He's drunk

A/n: ok before I write this I have to tell you about Niall's. Ok so I was at a party tonight and this guy was drunk and he kept naming body parts and would take his clothes off. So like he said "my chest is Italian!" And took his shirt off. So he did that till he was naked. So yeah imma just use my experience from tonight on some of these.

********************************************************************************

Niall: It was a small gathering at your house. The boys and their girlfriend were all there. It was around 1 in the morning and everybody was beyond drunk. Especially your wonderful boyfriend Niall. Everybody was on the floor, music playing in the background when Macklemore 'Irish Celebration' began to play. Niall threw back another pint or two. When the song was over this drunk idiot got up and said, "I'm Irish!" He pointed to himself. "My chest is Irish!" "He took off his shirt. "My legs are Irish!" Harry whistled when Niall took his pants off. You knew this was about to take a major turn when he came up to you. He looked you square in the eyed and said "y/n! Do you know what else is Irish?" You wanting to see if he actually would expose himself went right along with it. You knew he would but its all fun n games right? "What else?" You say with a smirk. "My DICK is Irish! WEY HEY MOTHAFUCKAS!" He took off his boxers and waved it around in your face. Everybody was laughing out of pure shock. Your eyes went wide and fell backwards on the floor. You knew it was big but I guess you never had a good look at it.

Harry: You and all the boys are in the V.I.P section having fun. They have their girls and you have your Harry. Y'all are dancing, drink, and just having a grand ole time. Harry was getting a little frisky and he whispers in your ear, "Hey y/n I have a special room back there for us. How about you give me a little show." He talks in this deep sexy voice that just gets you wet by the second. "Ok baby. Just lead the way." You say while grinding on him. He takes your hand and brings you to a back room that was kinda dark but just enough light to see what was going on. It had one chair in the middle of the room. Harry sits down and you close the door behind you. "I gotta pocket full of money. These bills got your name writen all of over 'em. How about you earn 'em." God drunk Harry is so fucking sexy! if he was sober he would never think about throwing money at you. Just then 'bandz a make her dance' came on. 'Perfect' you think to yourself. You start to dance slowly and as the beat got faster so would you. Watching those twerk videos on youtube have really paid off. You start to take off your clothes. Harry's probably already thrown like $500. He so drunk that he's just throwing it and you've just know taken your dress off. "That's right baby grind that ass on me." (A/n: ok y'all let me stop cause I'm having a damn fantasy. I'm getting really worked up. I'm so glad my family is asleep. Ok back to the story!) After you are fully naked Harry can't control himself and takes you right there. Drunk club sex with Harry? Yes please!

Louis: It was Louis' birthday so of course he would get comeptly shit-faced. "You don't know oh oh! You don't know your beautiful y/n!" "If I don't know by know Louis ill never know. You've told me like 3000 times tonight." "That's cause it's true babe." "No you're just saying that so you can get some." "Well it is my birthday. S shouldn't I already be getting some?" He slurs. "Yeah but you telling me I'm beautiful is just to make sure you do." "Noooooooo it's not. I'm saying it cause its true!" "Yeah ok!" "Fine i'll just tell you when I'm sober!" "Whatever Louis. Lets just get you home." "How about we do it in the car? Sounds fun right and nobody will see us." "I don't know Lou?" "Please y/n it's my birthday!" "Only cause it your birthday. But if we get caught no sex for a month." "Yeah whatever y/n you can't last a day with out this dick." You both laugh and run to the car.

Zayn: We all know that Zayn is very quiet. But when he gets a little alcohol in his system he defiantly lets loose. You've tried to tell him that he's not even himself. The boys even told him, but he just won't believe anybody. So you and the boys decided to record him. Louis had a party at his house and what did Zayn do? Got drunk. You walk up to Louis, "it's about that time." "Let me go get my camera y/n. I'll be right back." You walk back over to Zayn. "Dance with me y/n!" "Zayn? You don't dance." Louis runs in with the camera. "Come on y/n! Just one dance." "Alright. Just one dance." One dance turns into two and two turns into five. The whole time he is showering you with compliments. He kept rambling about anything that came to mind. At one point he talked about a dog he saw in a movie earlier that day. "Zayn babe do you just wanna go to bed?" "I thought you would never ask." He says with a smirk.

Liam: Its no secret that Liam can get a little crazy when drinks. So at the This Is Us Movie Premiere after party things got a little out of hand. Liam stood on the bar and poured champagne over everybody and yelled "BODY SHOTS!!" Harry was all for it. Liam picked you up and laid you on the counter top. "I would really like a shot of you later." He whispered seductivley. After Liam took his shot. Harry walked up. "Harry what are you doing?" "Umm nothing really about to take a shot." "Well you better not try anything. Liam gets kinda angry when he's drunk." "Yeah yeah. It's cool." Liam watched him closely. Harry must have stayed a little to long near your boobs. "Alright mate. Time for you to go." Liam grabbed Harry's arm and drug him to the other end of the club. "Ya know Harry if you weren't my mate I would have to kill you. But since you are I'll just have to do this." He pulled Harry's pants away from his waist and poured a cup of ice in it and walked away with a smile.

***********************************************************************************

Authors Note

Ok so after Harry's I couldn't even think straight. I typed 'Louis:' and that was it for about an hour. After I typed his I just went to bed. I ran out of ideas. I blame Harry. I woke up and the only thing I thought of was Harry. So like I can't remember anything from last night. No I wasn't wasted I've just slept since then. I had a dream about Harold. It was a great dream ;) Anyway please vote,comment,follow, and request. Bye my Lovelies :*)