Preference #20 At Home Date Night

Liam: You have a game night date. You each pick out your favorite board, card, or Xbox game and play each other. Who ever wins the most rounds makes the loser do whatever they want.

Harry: You have a black and white movie night. You pop some popcorn and watch "Psycho", "To Kill a Mockingbird", "Some Like It Hot", and "it's a Wonderful Life"

Niall: You guys have a chocolate night! You dip everything in different kinds of chocolate. You dip cookies, pretzels, fruits, bacon, and peppers (don't judge. It's really good!) inside delicious melted chocolate while you watch the hangover.

Zayn: You and Zayn get crafty. You bring out the paint and canvases. You each paint things that remind you of each other.

Louis: It's raining out side so you and Louis decided to build a fort in the living room. You both get in it and talk about things from the past and just act like little kids having a sleepover.

*************************************************

Authors Note

I know I haven't posted anything in about 2 weeks. Kill me. I've been working on like 4 papers and 2 projects. I'll make it up to you. I'll try to post one or two everyday if I can. I'll try. I promise. Please vote, comment, and fan! Bye my Lovelies!!!! :*)