Preference #2 He Finds Your Old Tumblr

Harry: You had a long day at work. Your boss has been a real prick lately and the only thing you want to do is come home and cuddle with you loving husband Harry. "Harry, I'm home. Mr. Johnson was a total ass today. He came on to me and when I told him I was married he gave me 4 new cases to work on. Hey!! Harry!!!" The house is eerily silent. You hear Harry in the background giggling. He must be in the room watching t.v. "Babe, what do you want for dinner? We have chicken, steak, pasta. I'm not really that hungry so its whatever you want to eat. Harry! Do you hear me?!" You hear more laughing. So you march up the stairs to your bedroom. When you open the door you find your husband bent over in a fit of laughter, "Harry! What the hell is so funny? What do you want for dinner? Didn't you hear me talking to you? Harry!!" He jumps and closes the laptop that is sat next to him. "Oh (y/n)! I didn't know you we're home. What are you doing here so early?" " yum babe, its 6:30. I'm late. I'm usually here by 5:30. Didn't you get my text saying I was going to be late?" "Ummm..no. Sorry. I was busy." "Busy with what? Netflix? What where you watching that was so funny anyway?" "Oh I wasn't really watching anything. I mean I was reading stuff then I'll look at some pictures. Oh yeah I also saw something's called gifs? Gifts? I think it's gifs?" "Were you on tumblr?" "No!" He says while looking down "Harry?" "Okay fine (y/n). I was on tumblr but I didn't want you to know cause its a girl site. But I found this really cool one! It's called HarryCumPetMyKitten! Pretty dirty stuff!" You get wide eyed when he says your old username. You can't believe he actually found yours! Out of the millions of tumblrs out there he just had to find yours! Your praying to God that he doesn't see the post you made about 2 hours ago. You can't even begin to remember what you put but you know it's something naughty and would never what your husband to see. "Hey kitten do you wanna know what they said about 2 hours ago?" You play it cool. "Sure babe what did they say" "ooooh I can't wait to get home so my husband can play with my pussy! He just loves his kitten! He also loves me but that's besides the point! Harry Styles really knows how to use that dick of his! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" He says in a low sexy voice. You sit on the bed shaking looking at him. You think to yourself "maybe he just thinks its another fan." By now Harry is on top of you. "The only thing I want for dinner is you. I love you, but I really love my kitten." He is gently rubbing your legs making his way up to your pussy. "I guess it comes to a close second when you're in first place. Why didn't you tell me about your tumblr?" "Well I thought it was unladylike if I said something like this to you so I'd put in online and just forget about it." Well (y/n) you can tell me anything. I like a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets." He says with a cheeky smile and a wink. You can't take it anymore and just pull his shirt off. I'll let you have fun with the rest of it. I'll save my sex scenes for another time.

Louis: You're sitting on the couch. Relaxing on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in your backyard. When you see you're cute boyfriend Louis walks out with his laptop. "Hey (y/n) what's tumblr?" You explain how people just post pictures and gifs. Mainly fans use it and right fan fictions and what not. "Okay thanks babe" He gets up and kisses your cheek and walks back in. You think nothing of it. Probably some fans sending him links and stuff. The usual nonsense. About 3 minutes later he comes back out with his laptop in hand. "(Y/n) you've got to read what this person names Lou'sBigBum says. They're hilarious!" You think yourself "that name sounds so familiar." Little did you remember that its your old account. You thought you deleted it when things started to get serious between you and Louis. "Well read me some of the stuff Lou" "okay! Okay! Ah! Here's one! Okay! Have you ever wondered if Lou's carrot would be big. I mean look at his ass. It's just massive. I bet his carrot could work wonders. Or what about this post. Finally! I get to feel Louis carrot inside me!! Oh wow here's a good one babe. Oh wow guys! His carrot is HUGE and I mean HUGE!! He can fill this carrot hole anytime. That hip thrusting isn't just for the stage either ;) They even have pictures of my ass and my dick up close. They even have little videos of me hip thrusting." By this time your blushing. All the memories of tumblr come rushing back to you. You get up to leave when he pulls you down on him. "Is my carrot really as huge as you say it is or just saying that cause its online and everything is bigger online?" "Well lets go find out Lou!" You kiss him then take off running to the bedroom.