Mom?

Michael's pov

I couldn't help but notice Morgan shaking next to me. I got up off the couch but Morgan to tug on my hand.

"Please don't leave" she sounded so fragile.

"I'll just be a minute"

"No" I sighed and knelt next to her.

"He really scared you didn't he?" I said and she nodded.

"He could of followed us here" she said and glanced at the window in the room.

"But he didn't your safe here. I'll be right back I'm just going down the hall" I kissed her forehead and went to my room to get her a sweat shirt. I peeked out the window just in case but no one was there.

I went back to the living room and Morgan was asleep. Guess getting the sweat shirt was useless. I checked the window one more time before moving Morgan to my bed. The sun was starting to rise and I didn't think we were going to school so I just played on my computer.

"Michael" Morgan whispered. I turned around and smiled at her. "Come here" I got up off the chair and went over to the bed.

"I love you" she giggled.

"I love you too beautiful" I smiled at her.

"Time?"

"breakfast time" I smirked and threw her over my shoulder.

"Michael" She yelled. "Stop I don't want to hurt you"

I stopped and put her down in front of me and crossed my arms staring at her. She avoided my gaze and pulled her sweatshirt tighter around her. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Stop staring at me"

"Why can't you see how beautiful you are?" She wasn't looking at me though. Her eyes were on something behind me. I turned around and looked out the window. The hooded figure was out there. I took Morgan's hand and pulled her to the door. I felt her grip tighten when I opened the door.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"Hey who are you?" I yelled out the door. They turned around and came up to the door. It was a girl.

"I just want to see Morgan" She said softly.

"Not until you tell me who you are"

"I'm one of Morgan's relatives" I opened the door more.

"Is she Morgan?" I asked.

"Mom" She whispered and passed out. I stayed frozen in my spot. What do you do when your girlfriend passed out because her deceased mother is in front of her?

"Ok get out" I said coming back to reality.

"But Morgan-"

"Get out" I said sternly. She dropped her head and walked out the door. I didn't understand what was happening.

I moved Morgan to the couch and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. I was still trying to figure out what happened. That couldn't actually be her mom right? Morgan recognized her as her mom though. Was that her ghost? That's crazy. It can't be a ghost. It's just a prank.