In the woods

Michaels pov
"I'm alive" Calum yelled running in to the house. "I'm alive Morgan" he yelled picking her up and spinning her around.

"Guys I found this awesome place" Calum said placing Morgan down but never letting her go. "It's these train tracks and it leads to this meadow. It's really cool"

"Sure lets go" Luke said.

"Come on" Calum yelled grabbing Morgan's hand and running out the door.

"Um Michael" Ashton said turning to me.

"What"

"What just happened?"

"Their friends" I fake smiled and walked out the door.

They were both in the back seat of the car laughing. They were too close for my liking. Ashton and Luke got in the front while I climbed in the back and pulled Morgan on my lap.

"Hey Michael" she whined.

"What? Problem?" I asked.

"Can I sit on the seat?" She asked.

"Sure go sit next to Calum" I pushed her off my lap.

"Hey mate take it easy" Calum said.

"Don't tell me what to do" I yelled opening my door since we were there.

I stormed ahead of the rest of them. I saw Morgan still talking to Calum but right now I didn't care. I was too angry. They both ran ahead of me and down the train tracks.

"Michael what happened to you?" Ashton asked.

"What? She wants Calum she can have him" I smiled and continued walking.

"I thought Calum was different" I muttered under my breath.

"Look there's a pond" Luke said.

"Fishies" Ashton yelled running to it.

Me and Luke smirked at each other before taking off after him. He had his arm in the pond trying to catch a fish.

"Look there's one" I said pointing out in to the lake.

"Where?" Ashton said.

Me and Luke both bit back out laughter as he searched for fish. I doubt there were any fish in there.

"Michael skid the rock across the water" Morgan said grabbing my arm.

I shrugged her off of me and walked back over to Luke.

"I'll do it Morgan" Calum said.

I rolled my eyes. Before we knew it, it was dark out and Luke suggested we sleep in the woods. Even though we didn't have anything we all agreed.

Morgan laid down away from Calum which surprised me. I laid down far from both of them but close to Luke and Ashton.

After an hour I heard everyone was asleep. My eyes kept wandering back to Morgan's small body shaking. It wasn't that cold out but there was wind that made is slightly chilly than earlier.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and laid down next to her. I wrapped my jacket around her and pulled her against me.

"I'm sorry" she said placing a light kiss on my neck.

"Me too. I overreacted"

"I-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers.

"Just go to sleep angel" I whispered.

"I love you Michael"

"I love you so so much Morgan" I said. I smiled when her breathing evened out then fell asleep myself.