|| 7 ||

We ended up clearing the entire lawn of the prison, clearing a path to get to the C block.

Lori, being a pregnant woman, who is due soon, kicked ass. I do envy her.

Anyway, we decided to go in tomorrow.

We set up sleeping bags and I gathered wood for the fire. The sun started to set and I smiled, holding an armful of twigs and sticks. Sunsets, to me, is the purest thing left in the world. I her the groan of a walker and spin around to drive my knife into the skull.

After it falls to the ground, I pick up the sticks I dropped, and headed back to the prison.

After getting to the group, Beth started singing. Everyone hushed and listened, and I joined Beth. Singing like I've never done before.

I've calmed down with trying to be distant. I've gotten close to them. They, are like my family now. Rick, like my own brother. Lori, very sweet to me, even though at times I can be a pain in the ass.

Dale, he was like my father. He cared so much for me and Andrea. I still get emotional when I think of Dale and Andrea.

When me and Beth stopped singing, everyone settled in. The fire slowly dimmed, letting the darkness if the night close in. I waited for everyone to fall asleep, before heading over to Daryl, who kept watch atop a bus. I threw my machete up the and hoisted my self up.

"Hey squirt." He said, coming over to help me up. I gladly took his hand an pulled myself up. I picked my machete back up and fixed my shirt. "So, (Y/N), what do you think?" He asked. I look around. "S'nice." I whisper with a smile.

"Sure is."

Silence follows. A yawn creeps up my throat and escapes my lips before I could react. "Tired?" I chuckle at his question. "As shit." I say. I look up at the stars and feel an arm wrap around my shoulders and pull me to the right. "I can't say I don't feel ya." He says. I smile and continue to stargaze, laying my head on Daryl's shoulder.

 I smile and continue to stargaze, laying my head on Daryl's shoulder

"It's beautiful, the stars." I mumble. "Not as beautiful as you." Next thing I know, Daryl's lips are pressed against mine. I squeak in surprise, making him smirk against my lips. He wraps his arms around my waist, making me shiver with pleasure. I lay my right hand on his dirt covered cheek, caressing it.

The kiss begins to get heated, as I drop my machete slowly. His tongue slides along my bottom lip, requesting entrance. I accepted without heisitation. His tongue slips in and explored my mouth. I moan in response. Pleasure shoots through my body when his hands start to explore my torso.

Deja vu starts setting in. I don't know where but this situation feels very familiar. But I push it away. He then stops to look at me, breathless. "You are seriously to much." He whispers, and then begins to suck on my neck. I gasp and slam my hand over my mouth.   "D-Daryl..." I moan quietly. He smiles against my skin.

"I want you, now." He whispers. Being a virgin, this shook me. "I'm....all y-yours."

And that night, was the best I've had in years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Honestly had trouble writing that lol.

I PROMISE THO, THAT ILL WRITE A SMUT CHAPTER IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!!!

I lost two followers 😭 I'll miss you!!

And I know, I don't update much, but guys, I seriously promise I try and update more!

K love y'all!