|| 19 ||

A/n: WARNING, SMUT AHEAD!!! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL BIZ, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

___________________

"I can't believe you left. Especially when I said not to!" Rick yelled.

"But we got Daryl back! And Merle, even though we'd be better without him..." I said, mumbling the last part. "That's not the point (Y/n), you disobeyed an order." I scowled. "And who are you to order me around? You're not even my father!" I shouted. I'll admit, I sounded like a teenager, but its true. He blinked a couple of times before he responded. "You're right, I'm not your father. But I gave you that order for your safety! What would have happened if you got hurt? And what about your thigh?" He said. I shrugged. "Obviously nothing bad happened." I said. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Whatever (Y/n), just listen next time, good job on getting Daryl back. I'm going to bed." I could hear the exhaustion in his voice. "I'm sorry, goodnight." I said, feeling bad for worrying Rick. "Goodnight." He mumbled, and went back to the cells.

I sat at the bench, rubbing my temples. "Augh..." Another head ache was coming on. I reached into my pocket and took out a small plastic bag of pills. I took two out and popped them into my mouth.

"Hey shortie." I felt the bench dip next to me. "Hey Daryl..." I said, smiling warmly at him. "How's your thigh?" He asked. "Good, why?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Just checkin' on my woman." He said, leaning in and kissing my cheek. "And who says I'm your woman?" I ask, giggling. "I do." He said huskily. It sent shivers up my spine. He began kissing and lightly sucking on my neck. I know where this is going. "We...can't do this here." I whispered. "I do what I want, besides, everyone's asleep." He had a point, plus, the sexual tension was rising by the second.

He slammed his lips into mine, making me whine. He picked me up and carried me to our cell, not breaking our kiss. He set me down on the soft sheets. "I've been waiting to do this again." I said, struggling to stay calm. He hummed in agreement, before sliding his hand up my shirt. He groped my breast before taking off my shirt and bra, then began sucking on my nipple, making me squirm and moan quietly. I almost ripped off his shirt.

Soon all of our clothes where on the floor. "Are you ready?" He asked, his hot breath on my ear. "Please..." I begged.

He slowly slid himself into me, making me moan a little louder than I expected. "Shh.." He whispered, and slowly began pumping in and out of me. I bit my lip to suppress the moans that threatened to escape my lips. He picked up the pace. Slowly bringing his large erection out, and slamming back into me. Soon it was just rapid thrusting. I felt a knot in my stomach collect. I'm close, and so was Daryl. "(Y/n)...ngh, you feel so good." He groaned. I bit my knuckle, I'm so close. "D-daryl, I'm gonna...!" Pure ecstasy and pleasure flooded my body, making my back arch as I moan into my hand, while I came. He then thrusted faster, making me tremble. "(Y/n)...it's, I'm coming!" He whispered yelled before he made one final thrust, and his hot liquid poured inside of me. He groaned and I kissed him, messily. He pulled out laid on top if me, both of us panting, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you (Y/n)..."

"I love you too..."

_____________________

A/n: WOWIE WOW

I feel like I rolled in mud. I need to soak my hands and brain in holy water.

I have sinned.

Love y'all!