|| 11 ||

"Daryl, it's Rick!" I said, poking my head out the side of the door.
"You've got to be shittin' me." He said, holstering his crossbow.

"(Y/n)?" I turn around to meet eyes with those of Rick's. "Rick!" I wrap my arms around him and pat his back. After I let go, he smiles weakly at me. "Rick? There you are." Daryl says. "Hey..."

------------------------------------

I walked ahead Rick and Daryl to open the door for them. "Thanks babe." Daryl said walking by me. I blushed quietly and smiled. After they walked through to the "mess hall" as I call it, I shut the door behind me.

I looked up to see Carl hugging Rick. I cracked a small smile before heading to the cells to get Judith. I walked up the stairs towards her crib, only to find Daryl cradling her in his arms.

My heart just fucking melted.

"Your daddy's here lil' ass-kicker..."

"Lil' ass-kicker huh?" I giggled. I walked over and he handed me Judith. As I started down the stairs, Rick met eyes with me from the bottom. His mouth opened to speak but closed to make a sweet, loving smile.

"She...she is beautiful..." He whispered.

When I got to the bottom, I carefully placed Judith in his arms. I decided that this is his moment. So I went to my cell, happy.

-------------------------------

"Bye Daryl..." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his lips touch my neck. I smiled the warm gesture. "I'll miss ya squirt. Be careful out there." I nodded and let go.

As I started to walk off when a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around. Rough lips attacked mine. "HEY, STOP MAKING OUT, WE ARE WASTING DAYLIGHT!" Glenn shouted from the car.

Tell that to Mr.Dixon...

He grumbled and let go. I shook my head and waved goodbye to him. After getting in the back, Glenn and Maggie turned around to look at me. Glenn shot me a look saying "chill-with-that-shit". And Maggie's face was saying "I-mother-fucking-SHIP-IT!!!!!". I sighed. "Let's go guys." I said.

While driving, we spotted a convenience store and parked.

"K guys I don't know which formula to get for Judith..." I said, looking at the slightly empty shelf of baby formulas. "Hmm...Ah!" Maggie's grabbed the pink bottle with vanilla flowers on it. "This one should be good. " "Great!" I said. She smiled and dropped it into the basket. "All right that should be it for here." Glenn said, placing a box of candles in. I nodded.

On the way out, I tripped over a can and dropped the basket. "Shit."

After picking everything up, I stood up, and my heart stopped.

A man, held Maggie at the throat on the ground. I couldn't see the face, but I noticed the man was missing a hand. I grabbed my machete from my back and went outside.

My heart was pounding against my chest. I readied myself to attack the man.

"Who the hell are-"

His eyes widened but then narrowed in curiousity. "(Y/n)? Holy hell.."I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt nauseous. I could feel the blood drain from me face. It's couldn't be...

I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD! 

"Merle?!"

-------------------------------

A/n

THE PLOT THICKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS