2

"Ugh!" I rolled over and held my stomach.
"What's wrong?" James asked waking up
"My stomach..." I groaned.
"Oh well,are you okay to go to the Amusement Park with me today?
" yes,of course I am,its probably just because I am hungry." I said kissing his soft smooth lips.
"Mmm" he moaned.
I laughed and grabbed my phone.
"Where you going? Stay in bed with me a little longer!" He wined.
"James,get up! We have to be ready by 11 and its....10:35!" I said snapping my fingers.
"Ugh,you sound like my mother!" He yelled burying his face in the pillow.
"Well,get used to it. You are going to be living with me soon! So get ready to wake up at times when you don't want to!" I said grabbing clothes out of his dresser.
"Well,it will make up for it when I roll over and see I woke up with the most beautiful girl ever!" He said.
"Oh stop it!" I chuckled and threw some shorts and a shirt at his face.
"Oh yes....and out on some underwear too,babe!" I yeleld down the hall.
He looked down and saw he was naked.
"Okay,does this look okay?" James asked spinning around so I could see his outfit.
"Yes,just lovley!"
"Let me see yours!" He commanded.
I stood up and showed him my outfit.
I was wearing my new shirt that said "Nap Queen" on it,and my new short's.
"Great!" He swung his arm around my waist.
"Wanna stop at Starbucks before we leave?" He asked kissing my head.
"No...let's go somewhere else. I am not one of those white chicks that NEED it every time I go somewhere!" I said smacking his chest.
"Okay!" He said sarcastically and grabbed his car keys.
"Well you coming or no,my beautiful fiance?" He said with a chuckle. I grabbed his extended hand and he pulled me out the door.