17

"You better go back over to James." Drek whispered in my ear. I giggled and rolled my eyes.
"James! Come here." I yelled looking back at him.
He rolled his eyes and walked over to us.
"Hey man!" Drek said hugging James.
"Hey,dude. How have you and Alex been?"
"Great actually! She is going to college in a few day and I am leaving in 2 days for college!"
"That's amazing! Keep us updated! We hope you have an amazing time." I said hugging him again.
James pulled his phone from his pocket and looked down at it.
"We have to go. Hope you have a good time man! Text me later? Bye!" James grabbed my hand.
"Bye Drek!"
He waved to us and turned to walk away.
"What was that all about?" I slammed my door and looked at him
"I don't know... Can we just leave?',he asked looking ahead.
" yea. I am sure that's what's best before I end up getting even more mad."
He looked at me and frowned.
"Stop,can we please just leave?" I asked looking ahead.
He shook his head and put the car in reverse.
____________________________________________

"Babe! Babe!" James yelled as I walked away into our apartment.
"What James?"
"Can we please talk about what just happened?"
"What is there to talk about? Just tell me...what was that all about? Why did you look all mad?" I turned around, my eyes all red.
"Babe,I don't know what got into me. I just...I don't know. Me and Drek got into a fight before me and you moved. We promised we wouldn't talk about it because, it was about you." James said walking to our room.
"What? It was about me?" I shut the door and raised an eyebrow.
"Yes. He said something about you that made me mad. And I flipped out and he just kept doing it. And in the moment.. I did not want him near you." He layed down on the bed and let out a loud groan.
"Babe,calm down!"
"No,I can't! My bestfriend talked crap about you! And other things! How could I stay calm when he is talking about my girlfriend like that,Sarah?" He yelled
I stood  in shock. He hasn't yelled at me like that since that fight in highschool.
I took a step back.
"Sarah." He said leaning up and looking shocked at what he just did.
"James,just stop. Please,just calm down. I REALLY dont want to yell at eachother like this again." I opened the door
  He stood up and closed it,before I got a chance to leave.
"Sarah,I am sorry...okay? I am just so stressed with him! I can't act like he is my friend anymore!"
   He put his arms around me and held me tight.
"James,its fine! I just don't want to repeat what happened in Highschool." I frowned.
A small frown came across his face.
"Babe,we are getting married soon. Married couples fight! And there is NO such thing as a perfect married couple! All couples fight but.......they still love eachother. So whenever we get in a fight,promise you will still love me?" He said placing a kiss on my lips.
I pulled away and smiled.
"I promise." I whispered before kissing him again.
    Let's just say...the rest if the night was AMAZING!!!