15

I was driving when he put his hand on my thigh.
"Where are we even going?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes.
I looked at him and I smirk came across my face.
"Somewhere." I explained,still smirking.
"Okay,well can you at least give me a hint?"
"Nope!" I gave out a little giggle and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.
I looked at our hands and let out a sigh.
____________________________________________
I stopped the car in the parking lot.
I looked over at James and he was fast asleep. His head was in his hand and he was against the window.
I smiled and shook him to get him up.
"James!"
"James!
He groaned and pushed me away he fell right back asleep.
" oh,is that how you want to play it?"
"James! Wake your @$$ up!" I laughed pushing him again.
"FINE! I am up....I am up!" He said turning around. He fist his hand and rubbed his eyes
"Where are we? Are we here?" He yawned.
I shrugged.
"Look for yourself."
He looked out the window and squinted. The light must have still been bright for him.
I looked and a smile came across his face.
"The park where we used to come all the time together. This is where we met." He smiled.
I giggled and breathed.
"Yes,it is! I thought since we are getting married soon...we should come to the place we first met;"
He lat out a small laugh then opened his door.
I rolled my eyes and hopped out if the car.
He was standing Infront of it with his hand extending out towards me.
I blushed and out my hand into his
He ran over to a bench. I remember this bench.
"This bench was where we hung out in middle school. I remember me have a HUGE crush on you. He laughed and pulled us both down in the bench.
" yes,I had a crush on you too. I remember you grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it. I smacked you across the face!" I bit my lip,trying not to laugh.
"Oh yea! And that really hurt! I was just trying to be romantic." He winked at me.
"Yea,I know that...now! I am sorry." I giggled. "Oh no,its fine. And anyway... It made me want you more!" He laughed and kissed my hand.
"See,now you didn't smack me. So I guess my romantic skills improved...big time!"
"Well,of course they have! Because is m marrying the most amazing guy in 2 months!" I leaned into his chest.
His heart was beating really fast.
"Babe,your heart is beating so fast right now."
"I am not surprised." He looked down at me and smirked.
I kissed his neck and looked out to the pond. It was a beautiful sight really.
He snapped me out of my daze and stood up. I fell onto the bench.
"Sorry! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.
"Where to?" I wrapped an arm around his waist. He picked me up and sat me on his shoulders.
"You'll see! You will remember it...don't worry!" He looked up at me threw his brown eyelashes. I smiled and kissed his forehead as he walked along.