10

We walked into the house and saw our parents sitting ont he couch talking and laughing.
"Hey guys!" I yelled
My dad got up and hugged me.
"How was your trip?" James asked putting all the things away.
"It was amazing, thanks sweetie!" James's mom kissed his cheek.
"Awe!" I said.
His big brown eyes rolled an she blushed. I bit in my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing.
"Sweetie, were you two safe?" My mom asked.
"Mom?!? What the heck? I don't need to share that information with you!" I said winking at her.
"Well I just wanted to know! Because if i have any grand-babies on the way I want to be prepared!" She said kissing my cheek.
I smiled and puleld her away from everyone.
"Well,the other night....we weren't!" Is aid biting my nails.
"Sweetie, no need to be nervous. You are perfectly fine if you are!"
" I know..but,i feel liek he will be upset with me." I said putting my head in my hands.
She out a hand on my shoulder.
"Sweetie, I am sure he wouldn't care! I think he is ready to start this family with you!" She smiled that bright reassuring smile. I kissed her cheek and ran into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around James. He sat on the counter and pulled me up onto his lap.
"So kids?" My dad said looking at James.
"Oh um.." He cleared his throat and looked over at me. He was sweating and I could hear his heartbeat from all the way over hear. Or that's just someone hitting the tree outside his house again...yes,he has messed up people in his neighborhood!
"Awe,babe! Don't worry! He won't do ANYTHING to you!" I grabbed his hand and looked over at my dad.
"She's right I won't. Unless you hurt my baby girl...then I just might have to pop ya in the mouth!" He said throwing a fist in his hand and laughed. James swallowed deeply and looked back at me.
"Don't worry son! Your going to be great!" My dad smiled and out a hand on James shoulder then walked over to my mom and his mom and dad.
"GOD! He scared the CRAP out of me!"
"Really? I couldn't tell!" I rolled my eyes then hopped off his lap.
"Hey,we better get planning on this house...because we are getting married very soon!" I said pulling him o my laptop that was set wide open on the couch.
__________________3hrs later_______________

Let's just say something..... We might or not be moving Tom.;)