9

"Babe,we are here." James said unwrapping my arms from around his waist.
"Oh,are we? It felt like only a second."
"Yea. I told you,you would be perfectly fine!" He said getting off and holding out his hand.
I took it and hopped down. I hit his motorcycle and it almost fell.
"No!" He held and grabbed it.
"$h**,I am so sorry James!" I said helping Hi stand it back up in its position.
"It's fine babe." He said taking off our helmets and walking us both inside.
"Which aisle first?" I asked grabbing a cart.
"I don't know...do you have the list my mom left for things she wants?"
"Um....yes I do!" I said getting it out of my jungle,AKA: My purse;)
"Okay.....well,she wants some flowers for the table. Let's go there first!"
We walked over tot eh flowers. They were so pretty. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took some pictures. There were pretty colors of blue,red,pink,purple, yellow and many more! The filled the sir around us with he most beautiful sent ever! I could ntk want more in life.
I walked down the aisle and saw James looking at some blueish purplish color ones.
"These are AMAZING!" He said pushing them to my nose to smell.
I smelt and honestly. It was the best thing ever!
"Wow,I love them! I want those for our wedding!" I said looking at the price and everything.
"We will have to come back when we know how many people are actually coming." He grabbed some red ones and took off towards the food aisle.
"Let's get some yogurt." I smiled and ran over to the yogurt. He knows how much I LOVE yogurt... Especially the strawberry ones! U grabbed a big tub of it and set it in the cart.
"Jesus,babe. How much do you think we need? He asked.
I shrugged,flipped my hair and walked away. Liek they do in my favorite film Mean Girls.
" oh,don't you leave me!" He said ramming the cart into my butt.
"God James! It's like when we were 5 with those short carts!" He laughed and did it again.
"That's it!" I yelled and ran behind the cart and pushed him out of the way.
"Better move before I do it!" I yelled. He ran and I chased him for a good 5 minutes around the store.
"Oh exuse me." He stopped to apologize to a woman for almost running into her and her baby.
He smiled and bent down beside the baby. I went over and bent down next to him.
"Awe,she is such a cutie!" He said grabbing my hand and smiling at the woman.
"Thanks,she was born 4 weeks ago! Definitely worth the wait!" She said grabbing her baby out of her thing.
"I am sure. Me and him are getting married and we are thinking about starting a family. Any tips?" I asked smiling at the baby girl. She smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
"Awe that's sweet. All I can say is be careful while your pregnant..please. And charis the time you have. Because when the baby i s born....you would want that time back again! She smiled.
I looked over at James.
" thanks so much... "
"Charlotte." She said holding out her hand.
We shook it.
"Okay...bye,hope to see you again soon!" She said after we talked for another like 5 minutes.
"I can't wait until we start our own family!" James said kissing my head.
I face blushed. "I love you,Prince."
"I love you,my princess." He whispered as we entered the line to checkout.