14

"Babe,so did you find a dress?" He came off of my lips.
I sighed as he did.
He grabbed my hands and got all excited.
"Um..yes! I did! It's absolutely stunning!" I
said kissing his cheek.
"Great! We are about all set! Oh crap, I forgot to tell you. In a little me and you are going to the church we want to have our wedding in and like do a little wedding practice thing,you know...of what we will be doing at the wedding!" He said playing with my hair.
"Oh,okay! Let me get into some different clothes then we can go" he let his hand slip down from my waist.
I picked out my Red flannel and my leather leggings. I slipped of my vans and out my hair into a messy bun
"Let's do this!" I said patting my mirror reflection.
I giggled and walked back out to James.
"Hey babe,you ready?" He asked putting his arm around my waist again.
I shook my head and he opened the door for me and we headed off.
____________________________________________

When we arrived the people who are in charge of the wedding and the owners of the church were there.
"Hey,have you ever been to church before?" He asked nudging my arm.
"Oh,yes! I used to go ALL the time with my family! But I guess I got too old and didn't care anymore."
"Oh I wish I still did it,he sighed.
" oh well,when we get married and have a kid....lets do it! I want my kid,or kids... To grow up with a happy environment! I want him or her to love and trust God. Like we did when we used to go!" I said hugging his strong arm
"Yes! I want that too! He kissed my forehead.
" Hi,i am so sorry...but,we can't today. Our pipes just broke and we need them fixed before something goes wrong and someone gets hurt!" Jayden the guys helping us with he church said.
"Oh,no! Thats horrible! But its totally fine!" I looked up at James and he shook his head.
"Yea,man! I understand! Just call us when you are available before the wedding! And good luck!' He said smacking Jayden's shoulder.
" I will dude!" He explained.
James smiled then grabbed my hand.
"Let's go home.' He said.
" or...we could go somewhere! " I grabbed his hand and ran to the car.