7

"Babe,I am sure your not pregnant. But if you get any symptoms.... Tell me and we will get a test done! I would not care if you were! I would love to start a family with you." He kissed my head then pulled me into a huge hug.
"I know you will. I love you.
" I love you too." He kissed me lightly on the lips
____________________________________________
"Hey,look at this apartment. I REALLY do love it! It's big too! But the thing is...the money. Do we have enough?" I showed him the website.
"Well,we do have enough." He looked at me and smiled.
"What? We do?"
"Yes,I have been saving up. I have at least $20,568,babe! So we have enough for that and enough for the wedding. We might need more for the wedding. But no problem!"
He kissed my head.
"I am so,happy babe!" I grabbed his hand.
"I want to call my mom!''he said pulling his phone out of his ripped jeans pocket.

" hey mom,so when will you be back?...... Oh,okay. Well I have some exciting news......me and Sarah found an apartment! And we can afford it and have over $10,456 left for the wedding! And I need to talk to you..." He walked away tot all alone with his mom. I decided to leave him alone for all to her.
I got a text
"Hey,it's Tracey,you will NEVER guess what just happened!!!!"
I giggled and texted back a reply
"What happened, did Jason purpose?"
There was an instant response from her.
"Actually.... Yes he did!"
I smiled.
"Really? That so amazing!!! Congrats!" I hit send and James walked in the room.
"Everything okay?"
"Yes. They will be back today in a little. She wants us to go get some food at wegmans!" He said pushing me onto the couch.
"Wow! Nice Fiance!" I pulled him down beside me.
I layed down ontop of him and he rubbed my back.
"I can't wait to have my own house with you. And who knows, soon we might be having little feet running around!" I kissed his shirtless shoulder.
He giggled and kissed my cheek.
He rubbed his hand up and down my waist and back some more.
Before I know it.....we are both asleep.... Again:)

Hi everyone! You guys like it so far? Do you think that she is pregnant? Or no?!??
Today has been pretty crappy. But I feel ALOT better now that I am writing. How are you?;)
--_-_-_-_-February 11th 2016!