11

-Skipped to 5 months later...sorry!"-

I walked back into our apartment and closed the door.
"I really don't like work!" I said laying down ont he couch. I closed my eyes and dozed off.
5 minutes later!

"Babe I'm home!" James yeleld slamming the door.
"Ugh,babe! At least come in more quiet?" I said rolling over and getting upa nd giving him a huge hug.
"Sorry babe...again. Hey,do you wanna go out tonight?" He kissed my cheek and walked to the table and sat his laptop down.
"I don't know...I am not feeling too good. And remember, I have my dress finding thing today. Because we are getting married in August and its June 3rd!" I said all exited. He must have saw how excited because he laughed and kissed me
"Your too adorable."
"I've heard that many times!" I said walking away to go get ready.
"What are you wearing?" He asked walking into my room.
"I don't knwo but I REALLY need to pee!" I went into the bathroom.
After I walked back into the room an outfit was layed out in the bed. And then I looked over to see a beautiful James asleep right next to it.
"That goofball!" U whispered changing into my leggings and blue hoodie. I really liked this outfit. I slipped on my combat boots,grabbed my portable charger, and purse. I placed a kiss on James forehead and he smirked and pulled me down ontop of him.
"James?!? I thought you were asleep!"
"Nope! And I may or may not have watched you get dressed." He said winking at me.
"Perv;" I said smacking his arm.
"Stop abusing me!" He said tickling my waist.
I leaned down and kissed him slowly.
If course 1 minute into us kissing my alarm went off on my phone liek freaking crazy!
"Ugh,I have to go,Prince! Get some sleep and I will hopefully be back around 5/6. We can either eat here or I can pick us up something and bring it back!" I said getting off him and walked towards the door.
"Okay,we can probably just cook when you get back! Tell me how it goes! Have fun,princess!" He yelled as I walked out the door.
I saw my mom,James's mom,my dad, and my sister parked outside waiting for me. They were all on their phones while waiting for me.
I walked up to the car window slowly and hit it.
"Beat me at candy crush yet?" I yelled. My sister jumped and dropped her phone on the floor.
"Be careful next time Shash!" I said closing my car door and buckling up.
"Don't scare the $*** out of me next time!" She yeleld punching my arm. My parents and James's mom laughed as we took off.

So sorry for skipping times! This WILL happen in my other book with Luke and Kelsey! So just be prepared for that! Idk when that will be out yet! Still thinking about what is ant to write! So it will hopefully be out this month,if not....then the beginning of next month!! Love you all!
Stay amazing -Kaylee-