19

"Okay,let's do this!" Chelsea yelled as we walked into the church.
      She pulled me to this big room.
"This is where your dress will be waiting for you before your wedding. You will be getting ready here. You will stay here!" She said walking me around the big room.
"Who is your flower girl or girls?" She asked.
"Oh they are James's two little twin cousins Kim and Kylie."
She smiled and shook her head.
____________________________________________

"Okay,now when the music starts to play, your bridesmaids will walk out first...we will talk to them another day. And then after your flower girls you will walk out to here,and wait at the end of the Aisle."
She explained putting me at the end of the Aisle.
It felt so real...already! The thoughts of it all sent shivers down my spine.
   I saw James waiting at the other end watching me.
"Okay...start walking down,slowly. Ia m sure you know how that works." Chelsea said winking at me.
I smiled and started to walk down the aisle.
"Here comes the Bride" started to play in the background.
I wasn't focused on anything else but walking down the aisle to the best boy I could ever ask for!
When I got to James he smiled and grabbed my hands.
     "Do you,James take Sarah to be your beloved wife,for as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asked. James's hands were shaking so bad. He looked at me and swallowed
"I-i- I do." He said.
"And do you,Sarah, take James to be your beloved husband for as long as you both shall live?"
I smiled at James
"I do."
"I now pronounce you husband and wife.. You may now kiss the Bride." He looked at James.
   James smiled an kissed me.
It all felt so real! I can't get the thought that is will be marrying James in a matter of 2 months!
"That was fantastic!" Chelsea yelled clapping her hands together.
She snapped me out of my thoughts
     James looked at me with his big brown eyes and smiled.
      I just can't wait to marry my best friend!

Sorry for the short chapter!!