6

"Morning,princess." James said hugging my head.
"Morning." I said closing my laptop.
"Princess, what's wrong?"
He sat down next to me.I looked at him the rolled my eyes.
"This is all just....stressful!" I explained leaning my head on his shoulder.
"We can do this together... No need to do it by yourself. If we do it together, there won't be as much stress!" He said wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight.
"Okay.... Well since its about 11,do you want some lunch?" I asked placing a kiss on his lips.
"Sure,what do you want?" He asked kissing my neck.
"Mm. Oh,um...I dint know maybe....ugh I honestly have no clue!"
"Well are you even hungry right now?"
I shook my head.
"Okay,well we can bake!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.
"Let's bake some.....brownies!!!" He yelled grabbing out the mix.
I grabbed out everything else we needed.
____________________________________________
I started to stir all the ingredients together as James used the bathroom.
He came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my neck and used the other one to whisk with me.
This felt nice. This felt like we are a real couple!
____________________________________________
"And there you go!" He said popping the brownies into the oven.
"Wanna play some games on Xbox or watch a movie on Netflix?" I asked kissing his cheek
"Well,it depends... Am I going to get some Netflix and chill?" He asked grabbing my waist.
"Babe, we already did! If we watched a movie...i only want to kiss. No...you know!" He frowned and went into the living room to set up our game.
"What game,Prince?" I chuckled and sat down beside him.
"Um.....Mario Cart?"
"Hell,yes!" I SCREAMED and put it in the Xbox.
"I am a boss at this and you should know.we used play this together all the time!" I said starting off.
"Dammit,I'm in 3rd place.
"Come on,James. You can do better than that...I know you can.
"Sure." He rolled his eyes and stood up,getting too into it.
I stood up and yelled
"Yes,I win!" I threw the controller ont eh couch and walked over to him and hugged him.
"Great try,Prince" I kissed his jawline.
"What do I have to do for you since you won?" He asked picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Nothing." I kissed him.
"Really? I thought that you would want me to do something for you since you won." He grabbed my butt.
"Hey,hands off!" I winked at him.
"Hey,I am just trying to hold you up properly!" He explained now pinching it.
"Sure you are!" I looked him in the eyes.
"Hey,you feeling any better?" He asked holding my stomach.
That's when I remembered......we were not careful this time.
"Babe!" I explained.
He saw the look on my face.
"What...oh no!"