Part 1 - Edited

I swiveled my foot around to kick at my attacker, and grabbed his wrist. I double kicked his knee and upper thigh. Then I proceeded to punch his nose to distract him, untied my partner in crime and rushed out of there.

A few months ago this would've been something out of a movie, but now, this was my life.

If I didn't do this, people would die.

I used to be a normal person but now it was all different. The last moment that I had being normal was a few months ago, on a seemingly normal night before I was kidnapped.

*Flashback*

Unicorns were flying everywhere, the grass was made of neon green candy floss, and then there was a giant earthquake.

I shook awake fearing for the unicorns in my dream, gasping at the increasingly bad event occurring in real life.

A group of dark clothed people surrounded my bed, and one of them were holding a bag.

A really big bag, large enough to hold a perso...

Oh.

Oh no.

OH NO.

As my thoughts caught up to the actions that were happening around me I was roughly picked up. I attempted fighting back, but my writhing limbs were harshly grabbed and forced into the bag. My mind wasn't able to process what was happening.

It all happened so fast.

They were going to kidnap me.

And there was nothing I was physically able to do about it.

As I started to scream, a cloth was tightly bound to my mouth, effectively turning my screams into moaning sounds. My parents would assume I was only having a harmless nightmare.

My eyes were wide open, frantically moving my eyes around. Tears were blinding my eyesight. I felt a pinch in my neck, and soon I couldn't move or feel anything.

It happened too quick for me to do anything.

It was the last thing I remembered before I was changed.

It was the last time I was completely human.

——————————————————————————--

Something was prickling in the crook of my elbow.

I tried shifting around, but for some reason, I wasn't able to gain control of my body.

I felt drowsy. I hadn't heard my alarm go off. Which was weird, because it was a Wednesday.

Confused, I opened my dreary eyes and saw several dark, hooded people surrounding me.

Frantically, I tried to break free, but my nose and mouth were soon covered with a chloroform soaked towel.

When I woke up, I was in a white room with bright lights that hurt my eyes.

I tried to sit up, but I couldn't even feel my back. I turned my head the farthest it could go without the searing pain. I could just make out two other bundled figures wrapped in blankets on either side of me.

They seemed to be in a deep sleep. A groan escaped me before I could suppress it, and I let my head fall back on to the bed.

I must've triggered something, because right after I put my head beck, nurses and doctors rushed through the door and it made me panic.

When would I ever get out?

How did I even manage to break my back?

And who were those two people lying down on either side of me?

Would I ever find out?

Avalon is in a pretty tricky situation right now. Please vote and comment down below on what you would like to see next in the story. -pegasusathena282

Also the GIF was really funny so I had to share it with you guys...