Chapter 11

The air rung with the sound of gunshots. Everyone was alarmed. Jack started running into the mall.

'Guys, follow me'

Gav and I started going in the general direction that Jack had gone in. It didn't look very weird that we were running, because everyone was running towards the exits. Except for the fact that we were running deeper into the mall.

'Wouldn't going deeper into the mall make us easier to find?'

'Yeah, but if we would be in gym our scents would be hidden. And whoever is chasing us wouldn't think that we would still be in the mall'

'Great. Just great.'

"Wait, why are we going deeper into the mall?", Gavin asked.

"Because our scents would be disguised in the Gym", I whispered back.

He nodded his head. The gym came into view and we ran towards it. I went to hide behind some equipment. I could still see the windows, and we could still escape from the mall in case they found us. Hopefully we would be able to take flight from the fourth floor.

'Are you ok?', Jack asked.

'Yeah, I am. What about Gav?', I asked.

' Gav looks okay. They shouldn't be able to find us here.', he replied.

'Who are they?', I asked.

'They are the Moderatoris, I saw their patch; it had an M inscribed on it. No one else starts with an M.'

'We are still in trouble though; Why don't we just jump out of the window?'

'They are most likely guarding the perimeter of the mall, so it would be a bad idea to jump out the window right now, Avalon .'

'Oh, ok.'

SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!

SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!