Chapter 10

outfit ^

outfit ^

We walked into the bank, trailing behind Jack. Jack spoke quietly to one of the employees, before using the ATM. He pushed a few buttons before getting a giant wad of cash. I knew he was rich, but I had never seen so much money in my life. We walked out as swiftly as we had come in. Jack came up to us and briefed us on what we would do right now. We would be getting clothes. A.k.a. Shopping!!! We walked together inside and split up. We would meet together in the entrance area when we would be finished with our shopping. After trying on my outfit, I walked out with the clothes in my hands to see them paying for their clothes. I ran to them and put my clothes down. We wouldn't be buying more than an outfit today, since we were on "the run".

After purchasing, we walked out of the store into the nearby mall. We split up again to change into our clothes. I donned a full sleeved sweatshirt, a pair of denim shorts, and a pair of vans. When I walked out, I was met with Jack in dark jeans, a graphic shirt and a black blazer with some black converse. Gav was wearing a maroon sweatshirt and some blue jeans with a pair of black vans. Jack looked at our outfits and set off into the mall.

'I'm hungry, lets go to the food court'

"Gav, lets go to the food court, Jack is going there"

Gav nodded and followed along. As we caught up with Jack, he telepathically talked to me.

'Stay with Gavin, it'll attract less attention.'

'Why?'

'They could be still tracking us, and having all three of us together could attract attention. And as a side note, you guys aren't who they really looking for; They are going to recognize me faster than both of you together.'

'Ok'

"What are we going to get? I'm really hungry, Avalon!", Gavin whined.

"I want to get a hotdog. And we should be getting there in no time, Gav." ,I replied

'I'm here, get a table close to me.', Jack thought.

We found our seats and then went to order our stuff. I ordered a hotdog, Gavin got a taco, and Jack got some Chinese noodles. A few minutes in, the big window shattered with the ring of gunshots in the air.