Chapter 2- Family Day

I'm not feeling well.. >.< I didn't go to school because I'm sick .. and I don't know what to do so I'm going to update .. at my phone.. :))

~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

Today is July 26, 20**.. Sunday.. it's family day so we have to go to church with liana and leo.. I remember when we're living with the boys and girls.. we didnt go to church because you know.. we're popular back those days. but we're popular till now.. because they always so us outside. and some directioners recognise us.. but not like the old days.. they're so many.. not like right now.. . we're going to be mob and we're all busy so thats why we dont go to church.. but now.. I have my own family and own son and daughter.. but truly.. i miss the lads and girls..

"Liana faster..!! we're going to be late." Yeddah said to liana from upstairs.. me and leo is already dressed so.. now we're waiting for liana... 

"Alright.. alright .. im coming..!!" Liana said from upstairs.. hahaha. they're always like that.. if we're going out.. liana is taking so long to dress.. Maybe it's a girl thing. haha. we heard someone walking from the stairs.. and we saw liana in a beautiful dress..

She's so beautiful in that dress.. (-----?? DRess beside..) She look likes her mother.. yeddah.. 

"Dad..?? Hey.. DAD !!.." Liana screamed at me.. to snapped my thoughts..

"Uhh.. yeah??" I said now looking at her.

"What do you thinkkkk ??" Liana said while smiling. 

"It's beautiful baby.. like your mother." I said smiling at yeddah and liana.

"Thankssssss !!" Yeddah said. Hahha.

"Hahaha. thanks dad. Let's go??" Liana said then walks out of the house..

We all went outside and i drive them to the church.. i parked the car infront of the church.. when we're about to open the door.. people starts to take a picture of us.. and some of them is from the media asking us random questions..

"Liammmm..!! what do you feel being away from your friends ??" A reporter said and gave me a microphone.. and the others is starting to film...

"Well.. It's horrible but its okay.. because i have my family here. but i really miss them.." I said looking at the reporter..

"That's so cute..! How about you yeddah?? What do you feel being away from your friends..??" The same reporter said to yeddah and gave her the microphone..

"I really really miss them too.. but i guess its okay because they have there own family right now.. it's time to seperate from them.. and it's been 4 years since we seperated." Yeddah said while smiling at the reporter.

"Oh.. this must leo and liana ?? Your son and daughter??" The same reporter said again.

"Yeah.. this is Leo Payne and this is Liana Marie Payne.." Yeddah said and gave her a smile.

"Uhh.. if you please excuse us.. we're going to the church.." I said and went out of the crowd..

Once we enter the church.. we took a sit and wait for the priest to start...

~Harry's Pov.~

"Babe. Move faster please.. The traffic is long." I said to angel who is curling her hair. Darcy and Dixon is already in the car waiting for us.