Chapter 11- Sisters and Brothers Hangout

Heyyyyy.. I'm following my schedule now lo. so, here yah go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Darcy's Pov.~

"Mom we're going outsideeeeee!!" I scream.

"Sure just don't let anyone mob you!!" Mom said coming from the kitchen.

"Don't let any boys touch you!" I heard dad scream coming from the kitchen too. and I heard mom said something then I heard dad saying 'Ow.' maybe ko hit her. haha. even they have an kids they just like... a teenager. Forever young huh? Maybe dad's song is true afterall.

"Yeah sure." I said and went outside walking towards my car.

I drove myself to the mall to meet Liana. She texted me that if I want to shop or whatever, but I can say no because I need me clothes. and its night so that people won't recognise me or what so ever. I went straight to the Starbucks and saw Liana sitting with her eyes on her phone. I decided to play a prank at her so I hid behind a wall and call her.

"Hello?"

"Liana, where are you?"

"I'm at Starbucks waiting for you. why are you panting? did you run?"

"Someone.. someone kidnapped me.. help Liana please."

"What?! Where are you?! what place are you?!"

"I dont know.. just please Liana.. tell my mom.. dad and my brother that I love them.."

and I ended the call giggling. HAHAHA!! I can't stop giggling like an idiot here, when I was about to walk towards her when I saw her panicking and hearing her say 'what should I do.'  haha!! I walk towards her laughing. when she saw me she stand and look at me straight in my eye, haha!!

"You little brat! You prank me!" Liana said glaring at me and I can't stop giggling again. she's so funny really. haha.

"Haha, so what store are we going to go?' I said still giggling.