Chapter 6- Her Brother

Here you go.. I haven't updating.. ughh.. and I'm just using a tablet so,, yeah..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Darcy's Pov.~

"I'm sorry.. by the way.. I'm Liana." Liana said while smiling. She extend her hand. I shake her hand while smiling too.

"It's alright, um. who are you with?" I said grabbing my bag.

"Oh yeah. I'm with my brother. shoot! Maybe he's waiting for me.! I gotta go. i'm sorry again." Liana said running towards the bathroom door. I just smiled.

I think i saw her... i just can't put it in.. Maybe she wasn't her..? I just shrugged the thought and went outside the bathroom. I saw dixon standing handing the foods. I walk towards him.. with.. a boy..??

"Hey." I said looking at them.

"Oh darcy, where is our sit?" Dixon said. I look at the boy who is he talking awhile ago.

"Who's he?" I said pointing at the boy.

"Oh yeah. his---" Dixon said but cut by... Liana..??

"Liana?" I said looking at her.

"You know her?" Dixon and the boy asked.

"Uh.. yeah.. i met her when she acidentally spill the coke on me." I said smiling.

"Yeah. im sorry. You know them brother?" Liana ask to the boy.. Wait.. Brother? That boy is her brother? Wow. I didn't expect that.. and that's why they're both have the same color of the eyes.

"Yeah. I met him here." The boy said.

"So.. we're about to eat. do you want to come join with us?" The boy said to us.

"Sure. What's your name?" I said looking at him.

"Right. My name is leo. Liana's older brother." Leo said. we just nod and went to find a table for four.

We just ate and talking about ourselves.

"By the way. who's your parents?" I said looking at them.

"Our mother is---" Leo said but his phone rang. He grab his phone from his pocket and look at the screen.

"Better take this. I'll be back." Leo said. We nod and he went to the bathroom to go talk who ever that is.

"So. Where do you live?" I said looking at Liana who is eating.

"well we---" Liana said but she cutted by Leo..

"we need to go Liana. we're going out with mom and dad." Leo said to Liana.

"Can just mom and dad go here? the gas is expensive you know?" Liana said raising him her two eye brows. that made us chuckle.

" Liana. not that we're shouting that we're rich but.. what's the purpose of being rich?" Leo said holding his phone.

"yes, we're rich but what if we got poor? use your brain BIG brother." Liana said emphasizing the big, haha.

"um.. you two should go. your parents is waiting for you." I said smiling at them.

"see? Darcy understands. cmon let's go. bye guys." Leo said they went outside..

we're just eating when Dixon spoke..

"you finish? its already 12:13. mom said we can't go outside for long." Dixon said. I look at him with an confuse look.

"why?" I said looking at him,

"You know, the press.. cameras.. fans.. so let's go?" Dixon said. I just grab my drinks and we went home.,

on our way home.. we're using our own car ofcourse ... the stop light stopped then a girl notice us.. I think because she start screaming even I can't hear it because my window is close.. the stop light is still red when my phone buzzed.. I look at it and Dixon texted me.

From: Dixon

let's take the shortcut. people is recognising us. xx

To: Dixon

Alright.. you know its not a shortcut right? its a longgggg road that leads to our house. I wonder why people don't know that road. xx

I hit send. I didn't mind that he will reply because the light is already green.. so like he said. we use the secret shortcut that dad told us.. its not really a shortcut ts a longcut.. because the road is so long and there's so many trees around the road.. ------- after the long drive... we got home safe. thank god.

"hmmm, you two. where did you go?" Dad said pointing at us. mom is just laying on the couch.

"we went to the mall.. did mom told you?" I said looking at mom and back to dad.

"No." Dad said. me and Dixon stare at mom who is not sitting with her hand is at a peace sign.

"I forgot. sorry!" Mom said with peace sign.

"Your getting old." Dixon said and went upstairs.

"HEY!! IM STILL YOUNG!!" Mom shout. Dad just chuckle at her..

I just rolled my eyes because mom is being childish again. i went to my room to read some fanfics.. you know what fan fiction? haha!! Its about one direction. HAHAHA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll stop here. soooo.. ill give you a clue what will happen to the next chapter...

SOMEONE will move to the girls and lads' old house...

guess whoooo?? can't wait to update. so... byeee.

Vote and Comment