Chapter 22- Can I ?

Its been a long time since i last update. Sorryyy. :(( So i just typed this at my laptop so if theres a wrong grammar.. spellings just comment. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nathan's Pov.~

I stared at darcy for a long time.. her brownish green eyes.. her black hair.. her--

"Hey. dude. cmon lets go."  Someone shake me. ugh. im having a-- sh*t.. darcy is starring at me in a weird way.. maybe she saw me staring at her or something ?

"I might  melt nate." Darcy said. I laughed nervously then we went outside...

Well.. you know.. Um...... i like darcy when i first saw her well.. maybe thats called love at first sight ? Hahha. Thats so gay. Well. so. im going to ask her if i can court her ... well.. she agree..

"We'll be right back." The others said and walked away. They know what im going to ask to darcy so... she might get shy so.. yeah..

"Hey where are you going ?" Darcy ask looking at them.

"We forgot our bags. So." They said and run away. Thats so obvious. Now.. me and darct is only here.

"HEY ! YOU DIDNT BRING A BAG ! Tsk." Darcy shout. I chuckled and look at her.

"Darcy ?" I ask to give her attention to me.

"Hmm ?" Darcy hummed. I took a deep breath and.. here we go..

"Can i court you ?"

---------------------------------

So.. i will leave you with a cliffhanger.. and.. yeah.. sorry its short. Im so tired and i need to go. .So. bye. :)

Vote and Comment