Chapter 23- New Band

Sorry for not updating.. I forgot that i have a ongoing story. haha.. Sorry.

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU. Haha. :)

~~~~~~~~~

~Zandrrah's Pov.~

"Guys.. I dont really know.. I can't sing like you." I said unsure about my friends'. 

2 months passed and we heard liana and her brother singing they have a great voice. and the next day We saw darcy and dixon singing at the park near our house.. they have great voice thought.. then the rest liana let the others sing and they have good voice and now its my turn.. I dont really know if i have a good voice because i never sing. Well when i listen to music i only hum but i dont sing. and im surprise when zaynnicah sung i didnt know she has a amazing voice.

"Cmon ! you can do it ! zaynnicah has a good voice maybe yours yoo because shes your twin right." Liana said. I sigh..

"Fine." I said.. Well here goes nothing..

' You call me up its like a broken record saying that your heart hurts.. that you never get over him getting over you... '

I stop really embarrassed.. I look at them.. their mouth is open.. am i that ..

"I know i have a bad vo--" I said but cut by them screaming.

"YOU HAVE A UNIQUE VOICE ZANDRRAH !" The girls scream and the guys is just smirking..

"Um.. r..really?.." I ask not believing it.. this is the first time i sung on my whole life no joke.

"YEAH ! Oh my god. Let's make a band !" Amethyst shout obviously very excited.

"Hmm.." They all said..

"Pleaseee.. Pleasee. It would be great ! we're going to get famous like my parents and were going to be famous !" Amethyst said. Wait.

"You already said that." Darcy said. band Oh. did i already said that darcy and nathan is all lovely dovely  ? No ? well they are.

"So ???" Amethyst said waiting for our answer.

"Okay." We all said making amethyst scream in joy.

"YEY ! Oh my god i can see the future.. all of us.. on the stage.. singing.. This is going to be cool !" Amethyst shout jumping up and down.

"Alright. Guys i need to go. We're going somewhere so." Darcy said.

"Wait, we're going somewhere ?" Dixon ask.

"Yeah oh ! dad said were going somewhere." Darcy said walking away making us laugh.

"Your not going to walk with her to their house ?" I ask nathan who is.. using his phone ? He didnt say a word when we got here. Maybe him and darcy got into a fight.

"What ? Well i want to.. but we're in a couple fight right now.." Nathan said.

"Why ?" Liana ask. She's being nosy right now. haha.

"Well--" Nathan said but someone cut him.

"HI NATHAN ! WANNA GRAB SOME DINNER ?" A blonde girl shout coming from the car making us all look at nathan with a annoyed face.

"GO AWAY JANE." Nathan shout making the blonde girl or.. jane raise her brow.

"Tss." We heard the girl she start the car and drive away.

"That. that is the problem. that girl keeps coming to my house. yesterday she came to my room barging in then darcy saw her.. so that makes darcy think that im cheating.." Nathan said clearly annoyed.

Well that girl is.. yeah. Haha. ---->>> We already went home because its already 7:00. Well.

~~~~~~~~

Long time no update. :/ Well..

VOTE and COMMENT