Chapter 8- Bad Day

here you to go.. I'm not sure if I'll update daily..

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angela's Pov.~

"Oh my goshhh.. we we're finally going to buy that house!" Zaynnicah shout while jumping up and down..

"Yeahhh! the house is big and there's an pool oit! zaynnicah and me can swim all day and all night!!" Zanddrah said while jumping up and down too.. are they really excited for that? haha. its just a house.. and it hit me.. that house is full of our memories.. with the girls and lads..

"Alright.. girls we're going tomo---" Zayn said but cut by a knock on the door.. I look at zayn meaning he should answer it.. he nod and open the door seeing the woman that last who's  living there she has the papers so.. we have to get her that..

"Come in." Zayn said to the woman that named. Abigail .. she has a childish name for her age. haha! :)) I'll take that back. haha.

We let her sit on our couch and we sat in front of her to talk about something why she came here..

"so.. why are you here? is there any problem to the house?" I said worriedly.. what if we can't buy the house ?..

"Yeah.. My husband said can't sell the house because we made it our vacation house if we're going here to London. I'm so sorry." Abigail said looking at us with a sorry look..

"Its alright., we understand you. we're just going to find an another house for us here." I said smiling.. I understand why..

"I'm so sorry." Abigail said again while making a sorry look.. We were intrupt by the girls running down from the stairs because awhile ago they went upstairs.

"So mom, dad. what time are we going to move? I'm so excitedddd!!" Zanddrah said jumping up and down like awhile ago.