Chapter 9- Old bestfriend is back.

well.. as you read the title of this chapter.. so. means this chapter is more of styles family and.. I'm going to spoil something.. at the end is a CLIFFHANGER! haha! sorry. v^-^v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's Pov.~

What the heck is she doing here? of how big the world is we met here? ughh.. not that I'm scared of her.. I'm just shocked because my OLD Best friend is right here standing with a slutty outfit. she changed. she really really change.

I Gave her a FAKE smile or a SARCASTIC smile for her.. harry chuckles knowing me.. always putting a fake and a sarcastic smile to the person I hate.

"oh hey. Jane." I said smiling at her. its fake I know.

"Good to see you with your." Jane said and look at harry "husband." She finished then look at me again,

"haha. yeah. howaboutyou?" I said giving her a 'you don't have do you? ha!' look.

"Hmmm..  i don't have." Jane said shrugging.  a smile printed to my face knowing I can spat at her.

"haha. yeah, know. its the way you dress and look. mean, look at you. wearing slutty clothes.. wearing really really thick make up like you smash your face on blackboard." I said pointing at her dress and face.. I meant what I said. its true.

"how dare yo---" Jane said about to slap me but harry stopped her.

"Slap her or tweet this picture." Harry said letting us see at Jane's picture with a weird face and her hands is almost at her nose. hahaha! if I we're her friend. I will laugh at her but she's my enemy so, I still laugh at her, haha!!

"ohmygosh! look at your ugly face! all messed up! haha! send that to me harry." I said grabbing Harry's phone and put it in my pocket because I know she will grab it and delete the picture.

"Sure babe. let's go?" Harry said motioning me to walk away.

"Bye OLD best friend. see you around!" I said waving at her. haha! Dixon and darcy starting to say 'mom! your awesome!' 'dad mom! your so cool!!' that made us chuckle..

~Yeddah's Pov.~

"hmmm.. its already 10:13 we need to get there in 10:30." I said checking the time.. well we're going to our old studio because our OLD manager said we need to go there to get our girls old albums..

"the kids won't come. cmon lets go." Liam said coming from the stairs. I frown at him.

"They said that they will just stay and just make cover." Liam continued. I just nod and went to the car..

Liana and Leo is always making a cover.. but sometimes they just go outside to hang with their friends.. honestly.. we don't know who's friends they're hanging out. we didn't meet them though not even one. After a minutes of liam driving we arrived now.. I look at the building that didn't change much.. we walk inside holding hands.. we saw our manager and hugged her..

"miss you so much!" She said hugging me.. I hugged back.. and liam is just standing beside me awkwardly..

"miss you too!" I said.. we unclasped the hug and walk inside the studio..

Seriously.. why things didn't change much? its the same things we have in here till now. its the same when we left it here.. I walk inside and play our old song 'Best friend forever' goddddd.. I miss themmmm.. I really really miss them.. I just smile at angel's solo.. she's saying that lyrics to our OLD best friend.. you know.. them.. before they fight with us.

"You miss them don't you?" Liam asked hugging my back since I'm not facing him.

"Yeah.. theyre like my sisters.." I whispered that liam can hear..

"and the lads is like my brothers too." Liam said referring to Louis, harry, niall and zayn.

"yeah... wonder what are they doing right now." I said thinking.. but I shrugged remembering they have kids right now..

"Cmon, let's go to the mall." Liam suggest I nod and liam just carry the albums in the car and we drove to the mall..

We went to forever teens (I just made that up.. lol.) to buy Liana some new clothes and my new clothes too.. and liam just went to the boys section to buy Leo some clothes too..

I was checking some clothes when I think someone bumped me.

"Hey!" I shout looking at them.. but they ignore me.. I walk towards them but when they turn around.. I stop my tracks and my eyes went wide..

"Hey bestfriend." they said in unison.. what are they doing here?

well.. that five girls is our OLD best friends..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are backkkk!! oh my gosh.. what will happen!! lol haha. so.. by eee.

vote and comment.