Chapter 16- STYLES..?

I left you with a cliffhanger.. and i will left you with a cliffhanger again. haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' Pov.~

"What?" I ask again. Styles?

"Um... styles." Darcy said.  I bet nathan is glraing ay me now.

"Your harry's daughter? Oh my god! where's your father? can i talk to him? pleaseeee.? oh pleaseeeee.? I ask. maybe theres another styles in the world.

"Well... darcy.. can i talk to you for a second?' Nathan ask darcy.

"Sure..?" Darcy said. standing up.

~Darcy's Pov.~

"Is your dad is crazy or something..?! he is so freaking creepy..!" I whisper shout looking at nathan. I don't care if i said that to her dad but what the hell??? HE CREEPS ME OUT! >.<

"look darc.. I'm sorry. he is just... acting weird.. as always. Im sorry. let's just go out." Nathan said.

"Heck yes! geez..." I said pulling my black hair. We walk again towards the living room and saw nathan's dad talking to liana.

"Let's go?" Nathan said looking at our friends.

"What why? we just got here." Amethyst said.

"Well, someone just scare my friend. so lets go to the mall? My treat." I said.

"Really? yey! lets gooo!" The girls said running towards their car.

"i'm just going to wait you at your car.." I said then went out of their house

leaving nathan and his creepy dad.

~Nathan's Pov.~

"Dad.?' I said raising a brow.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"You just scare darcy." I said.

"Well sorry, is she your girlfriend? WOW! She's pretty!" Dad said clapping his hand. Girlfriend? who? darcy? what..? NO.

"what? no. she's my friend. well, i better go." I said Closing the door. I saw darcy leaning at my car, she looks cool. and the others is in their car already.

"Let's go?' I said. she just nod and we enter my car.

----------------->>>>>> We arrived at the mall in just 10 minutes. There's no traffic thats why.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask them. we walk inside the mall.

"Mcdonalds?' Leo suggest.

"We always ate at mcdonalds." Zaynnicah said.

"Dude, that's nandos not mcdonalds." Darcy aaid looking at zaynnicah. that make us laugh of how darcy say her sentence.

"Ohhhh. well mcdonalds it is." Zaynnicah said walking first.

"My sister is so dumb." Zanddrah said while face palming.

'Haha, its okay. it suits her." Vince said laughing.

We just follow zaynnicah and we boys will order our foods.

~Darcy's Pov.~

We sat on the chair and wait for the boys to order.

"You guysssss." Amethyst said.

"What?" Liana, zaynnicah and zanddrah ask.

"We're girls not guys." I said.

"Yeah whatever. so." Amethyst said and starting to talk to the girls. gossips maybe.

I look around when someone caught my eye. Is that dixon? with a blonde clown girl?

"Hey guys." I said looking at dixon and the blonde clown next to him.

"We're girls not guys." Amethyst said making me roll my eyes.

"Seriously, look at that.." I said pointing my lips where dixon is sitting.

"Woah, who's that girl?" Liana said.

"What's with her face? Chalk?" Amethyst said referring the girl's makeup.

"The girl look like someone else... hmmm.." Zaynnicah said thinking deeply.

"Who?" We ask.

"Oh yeah! oh no. thats not it." Zaynnicah said snapping her fingers. I look closely.. I think i saw her already... I just cant remember... when and where i saw her...

"She looks like....." I said. i think i saw her... i just.. ugh. this is giving me a freaking head ache.

"Well.. if that's dixon's girlfriend. i swear.. im going to throw up. Like that girl looks like in 30s and dixon is only 18 or something." Liana said.

"I'll be back." I said standing up.

"You go gurl." Amethyst said.

I walk towards them and when dixon saw me his eyes widen. What? didnt expect me here? well. duh.

"Darcy?" Dixon said wide eyes.

"Hey, who's she?" I ask pointing at the blonde clown girl. When she saw me her smile disspaieras.

"This is my girlfriend." Dixon said. now its my turn to make my eyes wide. What the hell?

"What the bloody hell did you say?" I ask again.

"My girlfriend." Dixon repeats.

"Hi, you must be darcy, dixon's twin. Hello, im Jane. your mom's BESTFRIEND."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy sheezleeeee! JANE IS BACK!! AGAIN! remember her? no? well.. she's the girl that always ruin everything between angel and harry at 2 groups collide. Its just.. CLIFFHANGER! *winks.

Vote and Comment! :)n