Chapter 7- Our Old House

Heyyy..  hope you like itttt..!! :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

"Well.. dad. what if we moved to your and your old friends' old house?" Zaynnicah said while eating her pizza.

"That's a good idea sistah. (sister) so dad, we can move there. the house that you and mom talking about." Zanddrah said eating her pizza too.

"hmmm.. I'll think about it. I'll talk to your mom about that." I said. they nod .. i stand and went to the kitchen to talk about that with angela.

I saw angela finding something inside the fridge.

"Hey." I said hugging her back.. She face me and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Hey. Why?" Angela said drinking her water.

"The girls want us to live at your friends' old house." I said drinking a water too.

"Hm? Really? Well.. we girls already sell it. and there's a new family living there. we can't live there. it's not ours now." Angela said bringing her bottle in the fridge again.

"we will not know if we will not go there right? So, i'll drive us there in 30 minutes to pack some things. Safaa has a house there. we can sleep there besides. i have her keys." I said.

"Alright. i'll the girls to pack their thi---" Angela said but cut by two screaming girls running towards us.

"We already packed!! Yeyyyy..!!" Zaynnicah and Zanddrah screamed holding their bags.

"You plan this?" me and Angela said to them. They just smile and they nod.

"Alright, I have to pack. be back." Angela said runnnig upstairs.

"Well. that's rhyming." Zanddrah said and went to the living room.

------------- We're at safaa's house.. unpacking our things.

"I'm so tireddddddd.." The girls said after unpacking their stuffs.

"Go to sleep. and we're going to see if the house has no people live in there." Angela said smiling at them. They both nod and went to their room.

"Zayn.. What if there's a different family living in there?" Angela said looking at me..

 "We need to try okay?" I said calmly.. She just nod and sigh.

"Your tired. Go to sleep now. Let's just go there tomorrow afternoon." I said looking at angela.

"Yeah.. Okay. go to sleep too." Angela said. and we went to our room to sleep.

---------AFTERNOON------------- (I have to skip the MORNING sorry.)

~Angel's Pov.~

"Let's go outside?" I suggest because we're not going out for 3 days because of the paparazzis..

"Babe, we can't right?" Harry said looking at me.

"Harry. We're here inside our house for 3 days. 3 f*cking days. We need to go outside." I said looking at harry too. Dixon and Darcy is just watching us.

"We can't angel. there are paparazzis outside!! Do you want to be mobbed?" Harry shout. Here comes his darkness.. -.- and mine is coming out too..