Chapter 17- Jane

Im so sorry for not updating. and its just a short update because im doing something sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Darcy's Pov.~

"and.. your dating my BROTHER?" I ask surprise. What the hell.

"Yes. Problem?" She said raising a brow. THE ACTUAL HELL? Im going to be crazy right here.

"What? Your freaking 30 or something and my brother is only 17!" I shout earnnf some eyes on me. Even my friends is looking at me. fudge i dont care.

"Age doesnt matter sweety." Jane said with a smirk at her face. alright... breath in... breath out... i need to calm down... before i punch this freaking clown.

"Dont sweety-sweety me," I said then i lool at dixon. "Your introuble." I said them walk back to my friends.

I thought this day will be nice and happy, but someone RUIN IT! UGHHH!!!!!

"Woah... dude, thats so..." Amethyst said.

"Cool." Zanddrah finished amethyst's sentence. I just sip my coffee and ignore them.

"Who's she?" Nathan ask looking at me.

"Dixon's girlfriend." I answered  not wanting to be rude.

"WHAT?!" They all shout. all people looking at us even dixon and his clown girlfriend.

"Let's get out of here." I said then walk outside not waiting for them.

I flip my phone and texted dixon.

To: Dixon

Get out of there and come with me.

From: Dixon

I cant.

To: Dixon

GET YOUR ASS OFF OF THAT CHAIR NOW.

I look at the starbuck's window and saw dixon looking at his phone. He mouthed something that says 'Sh*t, shes angry.' He better know im angry. He didng reply and i saw him stand with that clown beside her. If mom and dad will found about this im sure they will get his car and credit card. Im just trying to save him.

"Hey." Dixon said looking at me. I look at them boredly to hide my angry face.  I look at jane and she's still smirking.

"Can you go away? just a second? " I ask harshly to jane. She just rolled her eyes and i grab dixon's hand and drag him to his car.

"Where's your keys." I said. He notice my dark aura (LOL.) and quickly handed me his car keys.

We drove back home and still.. mom and dad hasnt come home yet- Ugh-

"Explain." I said looking at him.

"Look darc, I didnt---" Dixon said but i cut him.

"Break up with her." I said, i know im being bossy. But im just trying to help him!

"W..what? No!" Dixon said wide eyes.

"Wow dixon.. she's 30 or something and your only 17. You know what i think to you right now? YOU DISCUST ME DIXON, YOU DISCUST ME! You just dated an old woman? WOW! " i shout. OA i know i dont care. He just discust me.

"Why do you care huh." Dixon said pissed of. I dont care.

"I'M YOUR FREAKING SISTER, YOUR TWIN! FOR GOD SAKE DIXON! If mom amd dad will found out that your dating JANE, THEY WILL GET YOUR---" I shout but cut by... Oh no... shit...

"Jane?" Dad ask surprise.

"Dixon is dating someone?" Mom ask surprise too.

"Who?" Dad ask.

"Your bestfriend mom." I said looking at them.

"WHAT?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll add scenes to the others at the next chapter.

Vote and Comment.