His Kind of Girl

(A/N: Just some random update and a very short one. Hopia Like it :) )

RJ never really question the kind of relationship he has with Maine. As what he's always saying, what you see is what you get, may it be on national TV or behind the scenes or even just the two of them. Yes, her affection varies from time to time and that she's struggling with words but her love for him is always evident. Why do I say so? Well, I'm not his boyfriend for nothing.

She has her ways. Sometimes in words, sometimes in her smiles but mostly through her actions.

She's clingy which he likes, she's spontaneous which he enjoys, she's sweet which he adores, she's serious on some occasions which he is fond of and mostly she love deeply which for him is her most natural character. And she loves me, only me. Not to be conceited but she's very vocal about it. Ha!

She's always been hesitant to show what she feels on-cam especially to me but she always leaves me dumbfounded whenever she makes it up to me off-cam. Like she kisses me there, kisses me here and kisses me everywhere. Now can you blame me for being so hyper on-cam?

She's never been the patient one but when it comes to me, she is. She's never fond of surprises (her anxiety gets to her) but to appreciate my effort, she is. She never really like cooking but just to satisfy me, she is. She's never been the cheerleader but just to push me to do things I don't usually do, she is. She's never been the "Tell me now" kind of girlfriend but to comfort me, she is. She's never been the one who listens but to respect me, she is. She's never been the one to first initiate the "I Love You's, hugs, holding hands and kisses" but to assure me, she is.

She's never been that girl who will take you for granted, or discouraged you or offend you but she is the girl who will stay back if she sees it is the most proper thing to do. She's the girl who will smile her proudest smile if she sees that you are winning your own battle. She's the girl who will bare it all if she sees that the truth is somewhat hidden. She's the girl who will stoop down if she sees she's being too high.

His kind of girl is rare, raw, natural and beautiful inside and out.

Maine is that kind of girl.

His kind of girl.