All I Want for Valentine's is You

(A/N: And because we were all waiting for an update yesterday sa mga kaganapan sa dalawa at kung totoo nga na nagkita sila sa Subic. At dahil na-hopia ako sa kahihintay ng update, I wrote this story instead.

I'm very sorry for the errors and thank you for reading :) 

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Salamat po!)

_________________________________________________________________________________

She wasn't sure whose idea it was but when Valeen called her to invite her in Mama Ten's birthday celebration she was too preoccupied with quietly asking who is going to come and figuring out what to wear. The night before, she couldn't sleep. She was still in a daze of everything that happened in Tagaytay, the poem she wrote bared her true feelings about him and as much as he wants him to say something about it she content herself with his hugs and kisses but still it wasn't enough.

Where do I stand in his life? The question keeps bugging her for the nth time and she's planning to confront him today at Mama Ten's birthday, Valentine's Day.

She finally chose a green floral spaghetti strap dress, a black doll shoes and a bull cap. She started her road trip to Subic with a guarded heart but still expecting a happy day ahead. She would have been embarrassed by her own giddiness if she took time to really examine it.

After some time of enjoying the ride, she was otherwise preoccupied. Her giddiness turned to nervous flocks of butterflies resigning in her stomach the moment she arrived and entered the party. Because she knew there really was only one reason she decided to come. And Valeen knew it too. Hell, everyone probably knew it but she couldn't care less. She had different things on her mind.

It wasn't a crowded affair but it was still over thirty people present. So far she was able to greet and talked to Mama Ten and some of the members of the Aldenatics. She also spotted Valeen with Jerald and Sam, too. 45 minutes has passed and Sam approached her and whispered that he arrived.

But she still hasn't seen him. Which was odd. Not that they normally spent parties attached at the hip but he always at least came by to greet her. She wondered what was taking him so long. And then she finally spotted him. Looking as gorgeous as ever with the new haircut. She couldn't help but gape at him with a big grin she didn't manage to suppress on her lips.

He was accompanied by Jerald who pointed her way telling him something. He looked in her direction but did not meet her eyes. Next moment both men were headed her way and her heart rate increased with every step they took. When they reached her, he offered her a bottle of her favorite soda. She smiled at him in gratitude because her mouth was suddenly dry and took a sip while he yet had to meet her eyes.

"Valeen." Jerald exclaimed and Valeen smiled at him and went to stand by his side. His arm immediately wound around her waist and she leaned into him with an ease that made her inside constrict painfully. They exchanged a somewhat curious glance and then Jerald broke the awkward silence again.

"Oyy, kayong dalawa, wala man lang Hi, Hello, How are You kayong sasabihin? O kaya beso-beso o welcome hug, para kayong tuod dyan ehh." Jerald comically said.