Movie Marathon???

(A/N: Ughh, ang hirap gumawa ng convo pag may SPG..di ko kaya :(, pero I'll try it sa mga susunod :) )

________________________________________________________________________________

Maine smiled at Alden as she entered the living room, carrying a large bowl of popcorn. She wore a worn t-shirt and sweatpants, and her hair was pulled into a messy bun. Alden was comfortably dressed too. After a long week of shoots and shows, they were finally relieved for a night alone at Maine's condominium. Her parents approved of the sleep over, and her brother Dean was asleep in his room too.

"Ready to start the movie?" Maine questioned, sitting on the sofa and resting the popcorn bowl on her lap. She immediately rested her head on his shoulder. Even though his house was miles away in Manila, her gesture made Alden feel at home.

"Yeah," Alden nodded. "Ano nga ulit yan?"

Maine shrugged. They hadn't exactly chosen the movie with any real selection process. All that mattered to them was having an excuse to spend time together at her place. Maine picked up the remote and started the movie.

Not thirty minutes into the movie, Alden came to the realization that he and Maine had singlehandedly chosen the worst film in the history of films. (Have you seen HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2? That's it!)The plot was confusing and terrible, and the actors could have easily been replaced by wooden posts without changing the energy of the movie. For those reasons, they had slowly evolved into kissing each other, not paying a bit of attention to anything that was happening on the television.

They were on fire, truly on fire. Kissing Maine this passionately only means one thing. He misses her. It also, means holding her more than he ever used to and touching her more in every possible places of her body his hands can get into as if his life depended on it. Her soft little moans and sighs creates thirst and longing in his system and because of that he wanted her more, needed her more.

Maine is on the same page also. She was never been physically expressive towards Alden. Not until now. Yes, he kissed and hugged him but not in the way of so much wanting and needing and every time it happens, it consumes her. It makes her senses in full alert and she can't stop. They won't stop. The movie was forgotten and so does everything else but for the life of her, their moments always has to be disturbed.

They should have been used to it. After months of attempts at sharing moments together, the pair of them should have expected interruption every single time. Maine's younger brother Dean, suddenly made his presence known by opening the door of his room not minding of what he'd interrupted but had a grin plastered on his face.

Maine and Alden jumped apart as Dean made his way into the living room, a devious smile on his face.

"Naghahalikan kayo noh?" Dean demanded, narrowing his eyes at his older sister and her boyfriend.

"No," Maine said quickly, giving Alden a look that says HELP! "Nanonood kami ng movie."

Dean crossed his arms and looked in between Maine and Alden, his eyes narrowed. "Ahhh, so ano yung story?"

Maine elbowed Alden. "Um... uh... may bida... tapos may kontrabida and...nagkagulo......"

"Wow, ganda ng story ahh!" Dean snapped, and because he wants to tease his older sister more he began to make kissy faces, making fun of Alden and Maine. "Kaya nga ako nagising bigla ehh, parang may milagrong nagaganap tapos yun na pala, Ew!" Dean said, jumping on the couch and grab some popcorn.

"Nagpapractice ba kayo o ano? Buti na lng hindi SPG ang pinapanood niyo kung hindi ayy, naku, mawawala ang kainosentihan ko ng wala sa oras."

Maine shot to her feet and gave her brother a well-practiced death glare. "Isa, Dean! Babalik ka ba dun sa lungga mo o hindi?" she shouted.

"Sorry," Dean apologized quickly, hopping off the couch not before giving Alden a mischievous thumbs-up. " Hinay-hinay lang Kuya Alden ha, baka kasi malaman ni Tatay lagot ka. Forever ban ka sa Bulacan pag nagkataon."

"I'll remember that," Alden said nervously.

"Dean, go," Maine ordered. Babatukan pa sana niya si Dean kung hindi lang kumaripas ng takbo paalis.

Maine sighed and slump back down on the couch beside Alden.

"Meng, baka isumbong tayo ni Dean?" Alden pointed out. "Lagot ako kay Tatay!"

Maine rolled her eyes. "Hindi yun." She face Alden again and smiled. "Ano, part 2 na tayo?"