Menggay of my Buhay

One day, Maine and Alden had a little chit-chat while resting. The moment goes well, Maine laughs at Aldens' jokes and they both listen to each others stories. Suddenly, Alden change his mood and turned serious.

Maine: Why?, May problema ba?

Alden: Wala naman, may itatanong lang sana ako.

Maine: Ano iyon?. But serious ka?

Alden: Okay. Why did you love me?

Maine: Why did I love you? Simple lang naman.

Alden: Ano?

Maine looked lovingly at Alden and said....

Maine: Because you Love YOURSELF....

Alden: Huh????

Maine: Oo, Tisoy, mahal mo ang sarili mo and because of that you can give love to others. Ang swerte ko dahil ang napakalaking porsyento ng pagmamahal mo ay nasa AKIN. And I promised to take care of that love.

Alden kissed Maines' forehead after what she said and swore to himself that he will gonna love this woman more. Hangga't sa wala na siyang maibibigay pa.

Maine: Ikaw Tisoy, why did you love me?

Alden: Ako?, marami akong reasons katulad ng mga ito. Makinig ka okay, iisa-isahin ko ang mga reasons na iyon....

Maine: Parang ayokong makinig....*laughs*

Alden: No, you have to hear it and it start with this....

He hold Maines' both hands, the right one in his heart and the left one in his hand.

.....Menggay, I Love You because, You are the apple of my eyes, mango of my pie, palaman of my tinapay, keso of my monay, teeth of my suklay, fingers on my kamay, blood in my atay, sala of my bahay, foundation of my tulay, seeds of my palay, best clothes of my ukay-ukay, calcium in my kalansay, calamansi on my siomai, knot on my tie, toyo on my kuchay, vitamins on my gulay, stars of my sky, sand of my Boracay, beauty of my Brunei, highlands of my Tagaytay, mole on my Ate Guy, baba of my Ai-Ai, spinach of my Popeye, sizzle when I fry, wind when I paypay, tungkod when I'm pilay, feeling when I'm high, shoulder when I cry, wings when I fly, prize when I've vie, cure to my "ARAY", my honey even after I die and the one and only Menggay of my Buhay.

After laughing out loud and rolling on the floor...Meng finally said with a happy tears....

Maine: Ang corny-corny mo, but I love it, so Tisoy....you are also the only Tisoy of my Buhay.

( A/N: The poem above mentioned is not mine I got it again in Bo Sanchez blogs and I so love it :D )