o24.

"Well, this isn't good.", King Luka said. "Looks like you made an enemy, Lucas.",

Cain ran right up to the glass and pressed his palms against the window as he growled. Fear broke out in me as I screamed, falling down on my butt.

Lucas fangs came out as he hissed at Cain throw the window, "Get over it, Cain! Grow up!", he said angrily.

Cain barked and growled at Lucas as he began clawing at window, but the glass didn't even scratch.

"I don't care! She loves me! I don't care how you feel about her!", Lucas hissed. Is he talking to Cain? "I can still read his mind.", Lucas said to me, but didn't take his eyes off Cain.

Cain stopped trying to scratch at the glass and instead, he starting pounded his body against it and growled when he didn't even put a crack in it.

"Look, just stop trying to break the window. It isn't going to break, it's spelled. We'll talk about this later.", Lucas said, but Cain just bark at him. "Fine! Be stubborn!",

I got up from the floor, "What is he saying?",

"He wants to rip my throat out. He wants the window to break so he can get rid of me.", he gave a chuckle, "Like he could lay a hand on me! He just a pup!", Lucas yelled at Cain.

Cain barked, making me jerk in place. I rolled my eyes, "You aren't helping, Lucas!", I said, pushing him away. I stood in front of the glass now, "Hey, Cain.", I gave a weak smile.

He barked, making me jump again.

"He doesn't have control of his body right now, Dorinda.", Princess Akera yelled, "He doesn't remember you.",

"What?", I asked, "He remember Lucas!",

"Because Lucas is a vampire. Vampire gave off this scent we werewolves don't like. So, of course he's trying to block it out.", she told me. This is to confusing.

"Cain, it's me! Your friend. You gave me this, remember?", I asked, lifting the locket up. His purple eyes looked at it, but he snorted and growled again.

"No use in trying.", Prince Octavian said. "He'll remember once he turns back.",

Cain turned around and growled at them.

"Who are you growling at, mister?", Princess Akera growled, putting her right hand behind her.

Cain barked at her.

"I can't understand you right now. What do you want? A bone?", she laughed.

Cain snapped at her. He ran forward to attack her.

"CAIN, NO!", I screamed.

But Princess Akera didn't faze, she just pulled her hand back around, a gun in her hand. My eyes bulged out and I took in a sharp breath. She can't shot him!

But that's what she did. Three times. I screamed in horror. She really just didn't shot him! Why would she do that?!

Cain got on his bottom legs and whimpered as he fell on his side. I saw something sticking in his shoulders. It wasn't built she shot at him, it was medical needles!

I didn't think when I ran over to the door and I ran into the white room and over to Cain. I don't care he could kill me at any second. I'm just really worried about him.

My fear downed a little and I breathed in relief as I saw that he was actually changing back to his human form! His whole body got un-hairy and body grossly changed back to his human form, sadly he was naked now.