o25.

I woke up to my cheek rubbing against Lucas's soft pillow. It turns out I was hugging the pillow and I was laying down on my stomach. I didn't feel Lucas body close to my though, making me frown.

His blanket was cover half of my body, so my bare back was showing. I moaned to myself as I tired to go back to sleep. I didn't want to wake up. I felt go good right now. Last night had no awkward feeling in the beginning, it was all full on pleasure feeling. And for the first time, it was rough, which just made it feel so much better.

We knew we shouldn't have done it, but we couldn't stop ourselves and I blame the stupid blood-bound for doing it.

I heard the shower from Lucas bathroom was on. At least I know where he is now.

A few minutes later, his bathroom door open and I heard him walking over to the bed. Then, I felt drips of cold water hit my back, making me shriek in surprise and spring up on the bed, covering myself with the blanket, "Lucas!",

He chuckled, "Sorry.", he said, put his hand throw his hair and ruffled his hair, making some cold water fall off his hair and hit my chest and face. He had a pair of grey boxers on, but he was all shirtless, making me blush a little.

I grimace at him for the water trick and wipped my face, "That's annoying, you know.",

"Oh stop whining.", he chuckled as he slid on the bed next to me and kissed me.

"I'm wasn't whining.", I said against his lips, but giggled anyways.

He made a moaning sound, "Hmm, this would have been fun in the shower.", he said, pulling at the blanket, but I held on tighter to it.

I put my hand on his chest and pulled him away, "Ha-ha, Lucas.", I faked laughed.

He smirked, "Oh, don't be shy.", he said and without thinking, he throw the blanket off me. I covered my naked chest with my arms and pulled my legs up against my chest.

"Stop that!",

He chuckled. He took my wrist away from chest and pressed his body on mine and my back went back down on the bed and he kissed me as he said,. "Last night was amazing.", he said against my lips.

"Mh-mmm.", I moaned.

Suddenly, the door to his bedroom open. In lighten speed, Lucas got off me and throw the blanket over my naked body. Kayla stood at the door, tsking as she shook her head and holding a navy color sun dress.

"Lucas, don't you know not to ever force yourself up against a girl?", she asked, putting her hand on her hip.

Lucas rolled his eyes, "Kayla, you can't rape the willing.", he said as he got off the bed, but winked at me before walking over to his closet, making me blush.

She rolled her eyes this time, "Whatever. I suggest you get dress Dorinda," she said as she walked over to the bed, "King Luka will be here soon. You would have been able to know sooner and had more time with Lucas, but you were still asleep. Tsk, this is what happens when your up all night having hot-but-yet-annoying sex.",

My face burned up as I bit down on my index fingernail nervously, "You heard us?",

She put the dress down next to me, "If you both were any loud, the whole palace could have heard you too. But since everyone here either coma-like-sleeper like Cain or a pixie, I'm sadly the only the one that heard you was me and trust me, it was hard sleep threw all that.", she said, making a face.

"Sorry.",

She sigh dramatically, "It alright, I'll make up for the sleep later. But right now, I don't want you wearing your cloths from yesterday. You know how much I hate that. So I brought you that dress.",