o29.

Three hours later....

I woke up to feel myself sweating. My hair was sticking to my skin and when I lick my lips, they were salty and gross. My throat prayed for water. God, I'm more thirsty than hungry now.

I put my hand on my forehead. I didn't even realize I fell asleep. "Did the weather in here suddenly just change while I was sleeping?", I asked. I swear it was cold when I fell asleep, now it feels like a thousand degrees.

Cain sigh, "Yup. We believe the bitch has the witch changing temperature in here.",

I ran my hand across my forehead, "How can you not be sweating?", I asked him.

Cain shoulders shrugged, but Lucas answer, "Since Cain body temperature is already pass hundred degrees, temperature like this is like a walk in the park. He isn't going to be affect by this temperature.",

"You have got to me kidding me.", I complain. I'm the only one in the room that's sweating. And worse, I smell totally horrible. "So I'm going to take a guess and say you three aren't hot either.",

"No.", they all said.

"I hate being human right now.", I complain again as I clasped on my side. "It's so hot in here and I'm not wearing anything but this stupid thing.", I said, lifting the button of the dress up a little.

I was hoping swallowing my own spit would help from being thirsty, but my mouth was barley moist enough. I would seriously kill for some water.

Suddenly the door of the room open and the chick, Josephine, walked in--holding a bottle of cold water and a knife.

"Finally, you crazy bitch!", Lena yelled at her, "Where have you been?",

Josephine rolled her eye at Lena, "Shut your mouth, Lena.",

"No, I will not calm down! Why in damn would you bring me here! I had no part in what happen to your poor Emma.", Lena said.

Josephine lips made a tight line and with the knife, she slashed across Lena face, making Lena scream in pain. "Hopefully that'll teach you to keep your pretty little mouth closed. Now you.", she said, pointing the knife at me as she walked up to me, "You want this?", she asked, holding the bottle up.

I couldn't stop from nodding my head. I wanted it so bad. Damnit.

She rolled her eyes, "Here.", she throw the bottle to my stomach. I grunt in when it hit me, but I quickly twisted the top of.

"Wait!", Cain and Lucas said.

"What?", I asked, a little annoyed.

"Just wait one second.", Lucas said as he stared at the bottle.

"I didn't poison it or anything.", Josephine put her hand on her hip with a scuff, "I still need her alive. It isn't time.",

Lucas looked back up at me than, "Sorry, just making sure. Go ahead, drink it.",

I didn't think twice. I down half of the bottle before ripping it away from my lip, panting for air, than downing the rest again. I was a little sad when it was empty, but I felt much better. I throw it to the side as I started panting again. "Why'd you give me water?", I asked, looking at my knees.

"Like I said, I need you alive still.", she said.

"Why though? Why didn't you just kill me at the hospital?", I asked, really wanting to know.

She snorted, "I have my reasons.". She threw the knife in front of me and I raised an eyebrow at it. Why did she just throw it to me? I had the idea of picking it up and stabbing her with it, but I'm weak and she's be able to pick it before I could.