12

Two days later

Charlie left yesterday and Remus is on Order business so I'm all by myself again. After getting up of my armchair bed, I walk down into the kitchen only to find Dad and Harry hugging tightly by the oven, I feel like I'm interrupting a family moment so I leave the room and back down the hall until I meet the door of the living room, I shuffle into the room and close the door behind me before burying my face into a sofa cushion and sobbing quietly to myself. I lay there wallowing in self pity for a few hours until I get hungry but I know I can't have food, I don't need food anyway... it's too early for dinner so I can't get my drink and I missed my only possible chance of eating when I skipped breakfast so I'll just have to put up with it. I can't go into the kitchen anymore, I get really bad Anxiety from it because of all the people, I can bearly manage to run in and out to collect my drink every tea time... the next few weeks will be fun, that's for sure!

After a few days with Remus and Charlie gone, the boredom started to kick in.... I once again stoped go in into the kitchen, I just couldn't handle it anymore, Harry and dad have been growing closer and closer everyday and its torturous to watch as my dad spends time bonding with Harry instead of me. It's sad when you get hurt so many times that you can finally say you're used to it, and that's the point that I've gotten to so I really don't know why it hurts so much to see them together, it's very obvious that dad has no interest in me. To be honest, I don't really blame him, I never did. Not really. You cant help who you fall in love with so surly, you can't help who you love, right? And to be fair, if given the choice between an attention seeking, skin and bone, ugly teenage girl who moped around all day and was forced to sleep in an arm chair and the boy who lived, who would you choose? The answers obvious, right?