3

Remus's P O V

I heard what Erica said in the attic, that doesn't mean however that i know what she ment. What could she possibly mean by 'because I'm not Harry'? I of all people know that Sirius loves Harry but now that I think about it properly, I don't think I've ever seen him show an interest in Erica. I doubt he knows anything about her!
Does he know about he outstanding grades or her talent for quidditch or he undying love for muggle literature? Or her frequent nightmares! Dose he even know her favourite colour or animal or food or book or smell!?!?!
All of these I could tell anyone if they asked, white. Owls or wolves. Muggle Chinese takeaway. Summers dream by Cathy Cassidy. New books and freshly mown grass.

I decide to ask Sirius.I walk into the room Sirius is in.
"Hello Padfoot"
"Hey Mooney"
"I've got a question,"
"Okay shoot"
"Do you know what Ericas favirout colour is?"
"No, but I know Harry likes yellow and blue!"
"Do you know what her favourite animal is then?"
"No, but harry likes wolves!"
"Okay well do you know where I could find her?"
"Harry's in his and Rons room with Hermione "
"Thanks"

Well that was definitely helpful, I didn't even mention Harry and Sirius didn't even mention Erin (her nickname from Madeye Tonks and Remus) despite the fact that she was the whole subject of he conversation, or rather Harry was thanks to Sirius! I'm gunna have to keep an close eye on her, on both of them...