6

I sit on the window sill of the attic with my legs dangling over the front of the house. I look down at the street, it's empty and quiet and I find it strangely calming. I don't know how long I sit here with my legs swinging rhythmically against the cold hard brick of the house, everyone will be going back to Hogwarts soon, everyone but me, I don't get to go because I'm needed here, I don't know why they need me but I've never been to Hogwarts, I never got the letter. I just stayed here with Kreacher in the emptiness of number twelve Grimmauld Place, maybe everyone will leave, then maybe I could finally breath...
It's scary, suddenly having your safe haven and childhood home invaded by people you've never met. I've been thrown out of my bed, kitchen and almost every other possible place in this house by complete strangers. I now sleep on a chair in the corner, I eat on the stairs alone and am kicked out of my drawing room by my dad because he needs to speak privately with his favirout child. I'm completely alone even when surrounded by dozens of people! I cut my arms to reassure myself and starve myself (Well the myself bit of that statement is a bit off) because I'm not important. I know i should hate dad. But i dont. I hate myself for not being good enough for him. I keep trying to assure myself that if I'm skinnier or politer or even smarter then maybe he'll see me and be proud of what he sees...
But now, looking down at the black inviting tarmac that sits several meters below me, I can't help but think how easy it would be to jump...
I lean forward readying myself for the drop but all I feel is a hand grab my arm causing me to wince. Again. I look behind me to see a concerned looking Charlie weasley,
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!?"
"Hello Charlie"
"Dont hello Charlie me! Why in your right mind would you try to jump!"
"BecauseI can't breath"
" what?"
"I've been kicked out of my bed the kitchen and my drawing room by dad, I started again and I haven't eaten a meal since the others arrived because there a no place for me, I've been sittin on the stairs all summer and I'm not good enough!!! "
"WHAT!?!?!?!?"
"Right! Where's Remus?!"
Oh no...